moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #225 - 13th May, 2020 at 8:24am

dansbanners wrote on 13th May, 2020 at 12:58am:
If you go to your Dashboard in your account you can click where it says
"TOP Traffic"
in the following sentence to see a list of programs you could promote rotate4all at:

"Check out where others are promoting on our
TOP Traffic
page."

What? I've never seen that before  Grin

There you go. Something for us old dogs to learn, too  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #226 - 13th May, 2020 at 8:33am

Melania wrote on 13th May, 2020 at 12:25am:
Thank you much for the answer, for now I'm a beginner and I just surfing the site, in the future I would have liked to know on which site I could promote rotate4all, from now I only use easyhits4u Smiley

If you look in this section you'll see the programs we are active in and discussing. Usually, the ones we are more actively discussing are the ones in which we find the most success.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #227 - 13th May, 2020 at 1:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 13th May, 2020 at 8:24am:
What? I've never seen that before  Grin

There you go. Something for us old dogs to learn, too  Smiley

That's good to know moneymarketing. Smiley

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #228 - 21st May, 2020 at 11:07pm

Finally the Advertise pages have been updated with the new layout.
Check it out: https://www.rotate4all.com/advertise/
Next up: applying the new template to our Publisher program as well.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #229 - 22nd May, 2020 at 9:18pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 21st May, 2020 at 11:07pm:
Finally the Advertise pages have been updated with the new layout.
Check it out: https://www.rotate4all.com/advertise/
Next up: applying the new template to our Publisher program as well.

Nice look

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #230 - 30th May, 2020 at 12:06pm

Somehow two weeks ago, I got  a new referral in R4A coming from Paidverts, that is now active granting ~$0.08 daily!  Shocked

Funny thing is I wasn't running campaigns on PV at that time, so I have no idea how it happened..  Dont know

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #231 - 30th May, 2020 at 5:36pm

The referral cookie (set either by your PTP or referral link) is valid for 60 days, including the source where the referral cookie was set in the first place, provided it doesn't get deleted or rewritten by another one. So if a given user signs up within that time frame, he/she becomes your referral.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #232 - 30th May, 2020 at 6:26pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 30th May, 2020 at 5:36pm:
The referral cookie (set either by your PTP or referral link) is valid for 60 days, including the source where the referral cookie was set in the first place, provided it doesn't get deleted or rewritten by another one. So if a given user signs up within that time frame, he/she becomes your referral.

I've noticed that too at many sites. The dormant cookie issue

That is why it is better sometimes to run big campaigns because you get in people's cookie database.

If they do a search for the site on google and then come to the home page without a referrer, will the cookie still be active or does it default to the admin?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #233 - 30th May, 2020 at 7:14pm

There is no "default to admin" on our site. The referral cookie can only be either rewritten by a different referral/PTP link OR deleted by the user. Therefore if a user comes to our site through a search engine, then he/she will be signed in accordance to the user who last referred him/her to our site through the cookie stored in the browser. If there is no referral cookie, then the user will be unreferred (registered without any upline).

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #234 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 11:35am

Due to popular demand, we have considered implementing Youtube Video advertising.
However there were quite a few problems to solve:
1) youtube videos cannot be displayed inside iframes, unless embedded
2) if we embed the videos, then the visitor would not see the description section at all (only the actual video), so there is no way to get leads or subscribers thus it defeats the purpose
3) the autoplay feature is not consistent across all browsers

Our approach was to copy youtube's design as much as possible (maintaining it fully responsive), while providing a way for users to interact with the links from the video's description as well as a way to get subscribers.

Here's a few videos in action while embedded on our platform with the Youtube API:
https://www.rotate4all.com/promo/videos.php?o=1
https://www.rotate4all.com/promo/videos.php?o=2
https://www.rotate4all.com/promo/videos.php?o=3
https://www.rotate4all.com/promo/videos.php?o=4
https://www.rotate4all.com/promo/videos.php?o=5

As you can see, the page is like a minimal version of Youtube where the TITLE & DESCRIPTION sections as well as the SUBSCRIBE button are working exactly the same way as if you were on the Youtube website. The links in the Description section are automatically parsed, including social media links.
The Autoplay is still a 50-50 shot to being triggered automatically due to browser/adblocker restrictions, but unfortunately there is no sure way to force autoplay.

But even so I think we have a solid product at hand. What do you guys think? Worth a shot in taking it live? Thanks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #235 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 5:39pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 1st Jun, 2020 at 11:35am:
As you can see, the page is like a minimal version of Youtube where the TITLE & DESCRIPTION sections as well as the SUBSCRIBE button are working exactly the same way as if you were on the Youtube website. The links in the Description section are automatically parsed, including social media links.
The Autoplay is still a 50-50 shot to being triggered automatically due to browser/adblocker restrictions, but unfortunately there is no sure way to force autoplay.

But even so I think we have a solid product at hand. What do you guys think? Worth a shot in taking it live? Thanks.

That might create lot of negative backlash. Many people do not like videos. They steal bandwidth and can sometimes explode in our hearing. My script blocker is set up to block videos from playing automatically. Will these play automatically? I can't tell using my browser

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #236 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 7:18pm

There are already video ads being advertised in our rotator (while embedded on various sites), quite effectively from what I've been told. Having a few extra videos in rotation wouldn't hurt.
Yes, the goal is to have the videos play automatically, however due to modern browser restrictions that won't work especially if you're using script/adblockers setup for that purpose. Interested users will click on the Play button, at least one time. In any case, even if the video is blocked, the content in the video description will still show.

Nonetheless, the goal here is to create a medium where people can have leads/sales simply by promoting their Youtube video on our platform, by displaying the links in the video description to our visitors, through which they could get conversions either through sales or by gaining extra subscribers to their Youtube channel.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #237 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 6:40am

rotate4all.com wrote on 1st Jun, 2020 at 7:18pm:
There are already video ads being advertised in our rotator (while embedded on various sites), quite effectively from what I've been told. Having a few extra videos in rotation wouldn't hurt.
Yes, the goal is to have the videos play automatically, however due to modern browser restrictions that won't work especially if you're using script/adblockers setup for that purpose. Interested users will click on the Play button, at least one time. In any case, even if the video is blocked, the content in the video description will still show.

Nonetheless, the goal here is to create a medium where people can have leads/sales simply by promoting their Youtube video on our platform, by displaying the links in the video description to our visitors, through which they could get conversions either through sales or by gaining extra subscribers to their Youtube channel.

So you save them the step of building their own webpage or splash page? I can see how that would be hugely lucrative. Especially if the youtube market gets wind of it. Could you also make the video display available to other video formats and not just youtube?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #238 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 7:53am

It's not exactly their own splash page as they cannot edit it. The videos and all related information (title, description, subscribe button) are automatically fetched from Youtube and displayed in a manner that's friendly with GPT sites.
Youtube is just the start. We could extend this to Vimeo or Dailymotion or whatever else sites which allow embedding videos, if demand exists of course.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #239 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 9:29pm

Pointing the majority of my traffic at R4A is creating some nice synergy for me

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23
Send Topic Print