Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131156 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #240 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 9:34pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 2nd Jun, 2020 at 7:53am:
It's not exactly their own splash page as they cannot edit it. The videos and all related information (title, description, subscribe button) are automatically fetched from Youtube and displayed in a manner that's friendly with GPT sites.
Youtube is just the start. We could extend this to Vimeo or Dailymotion or whatever else sites which allow embedding videos, if demand exists of course.

You might want to think about having a splash page builder at the site like easyhits4U does. Let people build their own page that is automatically inserted into the rotator. If they set up a splash page that is shown on other sites, you can use a bar to show your banners there

I wonder how many people only have links or would want to get away from the standard affiliate page?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #241 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 11:08pm

Splash pages might seem a good idea but I consider them a waste of server resources (which can be easily abused btw), as such that's not an option I would pursue. Besides, I don't like the idea of inserting banners along with any of our Advertiser's content either. I believe that if an Advertiser pays us to promote their links, then it would not be fair to insert other ads anywhere near their content as that would take away the visitors' attention and they wouldn't get the best results.

...Which leads to our upcoming crackdown on PTC/TE sites (scheduled to take place in the near future) where more than 1 row of banners are displayed in the top frame above our content, as such sites will be marked as invalid sources due to the low-quality traffic they provide. It's the PTC site owners getting too greedy and we want to put a stop to that.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #242 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 11:27pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 2nd Jun, 2020 at 11:08pm:
Splash pages might seem a good idea but I consider them a waste of server resources (which can be easily abused btw), as such that's not an option I would pursue. Besides, I don't like the idea of inserting banners along with any of our Advertiser's content either. I believe that if an Advertiser pays us to promote their links, then it would not be fair to insert other ads anywhere near their content as that would take away the visitors' attention and they wouldn't get the best results.

...Which leads to our upcoming crackdown on PTC/TE sites (scheduled to take place in the near future) where more than 1 row of banners are displayed in the top frame above our content, as such sites will be marked as invalid sources due to the low-quality traffic they provide. It's the PTC site owners getting too greedy and we want to put a stop to that.

I wish more POs would work for their members like that.  Smiley

Many are just in it to make money for themselves and consider the rest of us suckers

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #243 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 4:12pm

So, I tested the url rotator yesterday with DLF and here are my stats (on the R4A side):

Quote:
Visits: 11497
Start date & time: 2020-07-28 14:10:00 (GMT+2)
End date & time: 2020-07-29 12:38:00 (GMT+2)
Duration: 0.94 Days

In my case these were overall good results as they were delivered within a day and the cost was just $5.

I wonder however, is there a reason for ~2.5 hours to be deducted from the package?
I could not find it mentioned anywhere on the site and was only notified about it after purchasing it.

Also does that multiply when purchasing longer durations or is it just that no matter the package length?
If so it would be more meaningfull to purchase longer duration packages for the best value for money.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #244 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 9:17pm

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 4:12pm:
So, I tested the url rotator yesterday with DLF and here are my stats (on the R4A side):

In my case these were overall good results as they were delivered within a day and the cost was just $5.

I wonder however, is there a reason for ~2.5 hours to be deducted from the package?
I could not find it mentioned anywhere on the site and was only notified about it after purchasing it.

Also does that multiply when purchasing longer durations or is it just that no matter the package length?
If so it would be more meaningfull to purchase longer duration packages for the best value for money.

Yes, if you want to ace the referral contest R4A or Neobucks is the way to go

If you want to win two referral contests, then buy your R4A clicks about a week before the end of the first referral contest and let it run through the second (2-week ad purchase in this example)

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #245 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 10:33pm

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 4:12pm:
So, I tested the url rotator

That's odd and a first. Thanks for reporting.

After looking into it, it seems some part of our order processing page was cached and remained cached in the browser at 12:38, but your order was actually processed (and started) at 14:10, hence the time discrepancy. Client side caching often does more good than bad unfortunately.

Since this glitch (which has never occurred till now) has negatively impacted your advertising campaign, I'm willing to throw in another day as bonus. You'll receive your bonus order information via e-mail shortly.

Once again, sorry. We've now made some changes so that this won't happen again.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #246 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 11:40pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 10:33pm:

After looking into it, it seems some part of our order processing page was cached and remained cached in the browser at 12:38, but your order was actually processed (and started) at 14:10, hence the time discrepancy. Client side caching often does more good than bad unfortunately.

Since this glitch (which has never occurred till now) has negatively impacted your advertising campaign, I'm willing to throw in another day as bonus. You'll receive your bonus order information via e-mail shortly.

That's cool. You should definitely win the contest now, SS.  Cheesy

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #247 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 11:52pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 10:33pm:

Wow, many thanks, that's way more over-delivering than normal..  Smiley

See MM and Rui.. you're not the only ones here capable of breaking things!  Tongue
moneymarketing wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 11:40pm:
That's cool. You should definitely win the contest now, SS.  Cheesy

Yeap, it's already in my pocket! Cool
« Last Edit: 30th Jul, 2020 at 12:00am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #248 - 30th Jul, 2020 at 1:09am

SolidSnake wrote on 29th Jul, 2020 at 11:52pm:
Yeap, it's already in my pocket! Cool

Ha! Ha!

Experience tells me that you should never count that smartas12 guy out. It ain't over until it is over!  Grin

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #249 - 30th Jul, 2020 at 10:43am

moneymarketing wrote on 30th Jul, 2020 at 1:09am:
Ha! Ha!

Experience tells me that you should never count that smartas12 guy out. It ain't over until it is over!  Grin

Well, I'm paying close attention to the standings every hour, so I'll make sure to stay ahead.

I have some stand by credits to give further push to my campaigns, just in case.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #250 - 31st Jul, 2020 at 1:18pm

I moved my final post as I think the discussion on the DLF contest is better off to its dedicated thread.. Smiley

Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #251 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 6:29am

Can you confirm?

I'm seeing just under 1 cent in daily revenue for every ten referrals. Is this about average through your system?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #252 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 8:34am

Actually the average is even less than that, unfortunately.
Top promoters (usually GPT site owners) do earn more from referrals by constantly referring new people. I've seen sums between 0.02-0.04 for every 10 referrals. However these values may be even less if we wouldn't have removed permanently suspended referrals from users downline.

The problem in this industry is people that sign-up (usually kids) quickly lose interest and quit shortly after. Believe it or not that's what human referrals do. Sites that rent or sell referrals know this very well.
Like for our program where you can earn up to $0.40/day just for surfing ads (allowed including from mobile devices) you'd think we'd have a lot of users surfing daily right? Well that lot is usually between 500-600 unique surfers per day, which is so depressing that sometimes I'm thinking of removing the Surf module altogether if it weren't for the good sign-up rates it generates for our advertisers.

It's easy to capture the user's interest. But it's Censored hard to keep him from losing said interest.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #253 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 1:27pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 6th Aug, 2020 at 8:34am:
Like for our program where you can earn up to $0.40/day just for surfing ads (allowed including from mobile devices) you'd think we'd have a lot of users surfing daily right? Well that lot is usually between 500-600 unique surfers per day, which is so depressing that sometimes I'm thinking of removing the Surf module altogether if it weren't for the good sign-up rates it generates for our advertisers.

Maybe it'll help if you make the surfing go back to the way it was. That is being able to click on the icon after placing the cursor next to it just once. Without having to move the cursor twice in order to click on it. Otherwise, that's just making the surfing process more tedious than it has to be. JMHO.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #254 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 6:44pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 6th Aug, 2020 at 8:34am:
Actually the average is even less than that, unfortunately.
Top promoters (usually GPT site owners) do earn more from referrals by constantly referring new people. I've seen sums between 0.02-0.04 for every 10 referrals. However these values may be even less if we wouldn't have removed permanently suspended referrals from users downline.

The problem in this industry is people that sign-up (usually kids) quickly lose interest and quit shortly after. Believe it or not that's what human referrals do. Sites that rent or sell referrals know this very well.

It's easy to capture the user's interest. But it's Censored hard to keep him from losing said interest.

It seems I'm doing better than I thought. I guess PTCS and Paidverts provide a pretty good referral flow for your site relative to others. That's good to know.

Yes, I agree with the dead referral issue. It has always been that way. Most people don't want to click and the ones who do quickly grow tired of seeing the same sites over and over again

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23
Send Topic Print