Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 132637 times)
rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #255 - 6th Aug, 2020 at 10:31pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Aug, 2020 at 1:27pm:
Maybe it'll help if you make the surfing go back to the way it was. That is being able to click on the icon after placing the cursor next to it just once. Without having to move the cursor twice in order to click on it. Otherwise, that's just making the surfing process more tedious than it has to be. JMHO.

It wasn't any better before that change either. It did however break quite a few autoclicker bots which haven't returned since so for that reason it will remain as it is, for now. Looking at other GPT programs where you have to click an upside down picture, solving math or to click matching pictures (all of which are easily broken by bots) I'd say our solution is much more user-friendly and it doesn't even require extra clicks.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #256 - 3rd Sep, 2020 at 7:08pm

In case you were wondering, I'm building up my balance for an in house purchase. I won't be cashing out a lump sum. So you don't have to hold funds for that. It's not a lot yet but it could grow

I'll email you when I'm ready. I also may extend the PV banner with it too. It has been a fantastic campaign  Smiley

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #257 - 3rd Sep, 2020 at 8:17pm

Sure no problem about the balance you can hold it for as long as you like. If you'd like to use it (or any of it) for a purchase just let me know and we'll work it out.
I'm really glad you're enjoying your banner campaign. Feed-backs are always welcome.  Cool New

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #258 - 3rd Sep, 2020 at 10:50pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 3rd Sep, 2020 at 8:17pm:
Sure no problem about the balance you can hold it for as long as you like. If you'd like to use it (or any of it) for a purchase just let me know and we'll work it out.
I'm really glad you're enjoying your banner campaign. Feed-backs are always welcome.  Cool New

My PV valid hit rate is pushing 85% so I am a very happy customer  Smiley

I hope to get a big campaign running on PTCS soon too

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #259 - 7th Oct, 2020 at 7:15am

Just reached another huge milestone: more than 2 BILLION visits to our rotator since November 2013.  Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #260 - 7th Oct, 2020 at 9:50am

rotate4all.com wrote on 7th Oct, 2020 at 7:15am:
Just reached another huge milestone: more than 2 BILLION visits to our rotator since November 2013.  Smiley

Keep awesome-ing!  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #261 - 7th Oct, 2020 at 1:33pm

Impressive. Keep up the good work! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #262 - 7th Oct, 2020 at 8:53pm

Success is an earned thing. Congrats.

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #263 - 8th Oct, 2020 at 7:31pm

Currently working on displaying additional metrics for our rotator-advertising: to record and display INTERACTIONS and CLICKS as well.

INTERACTIONS = when the visitor subtly interacts in any way with the advertised page (other than clicks), such as mouse scroll or simply moves its cursor anywhere inside the advertised content

CLICKS = is the obvious and most significant metric as it's the one that shows definitive user interest for the advertisers content -- (note that this doesn't mean it's an actual signup as that can only be measured on the advertisement's end which is out of our control)

These stats will be shown on our advertise page next to the existing daily and total visits.
This way advertisers will get a better understanding on what works and what doesn't depending on the visitor's interactions with their content.

No ETA yet, but we made some great progress Today in our testing environment so I would estimate it going live in less than a week from now.

If everything goes according to plan, the next stage of development is to integrate this in our PTP and SURF modules, but with the goal of determining the quality of the visit which will eventually give Publishers extra income bonuses if they provide high quality traffic which yield actual interactions with the advertised content.

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #264 - 11th Oct, 2020 at 3:03pm

And it's already live & collecting data since about an hour ago.
Note that both INTERACTIONS and CLICKS are only recorded once per each visit session. Meaning that regardless how many clicks or interactions a visitor performs, it always gets recorded as one.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #265 - 12th Oct, 2020 at 12:49pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 11th Oct, 2020 at 3:03pm:
And it's already live & collecting data since about an hour ago.
Note that both INTERACTIONS and CLICKS are only recorded once per each visit session. Meaning that regardless how many clicks or interactions a visitor performs, it always gets recorded as one.

And my earnings just dropped by half or more...

...making the ads very unprofitable  Smiley

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #266 - 12th Oct, 2020 at 1:18pm

The interactions and clicks metrics are an additional feature to our Advertiser program.
It has nothing to do with the earnings from our Publisher program. Yes, I've indeed mentioned these will be taken into consideration to provide extra earnings some time in the future but are not yet accounted for on that side. When and if such thing will be implemented, it will be announced in our News section.
So if any reason for your earnings drop it's definitely not caused by us as we didn't change anything that would affect earnings on our end.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #267 - 12th Oct, 2020 at 2:33pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 12th Oct, 2020 at 1:18pm:
The interactions and clicks metrics are an additional feature to our Advertiser program.
It has nothing to do with the earnings from our Publisher program. Yes, I've indeed mentioned these will be taken into consideration to provide extra earnings some time in the future but are not yet accounted for on that side. When and if such thing will be implemented, it will be announced in our News section.
So if any reason for your earnings drop it's definitely not caused by us as we didn't change anything that would affect earnings on our end.

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Sometimes the clicks slow down from PV and PTCS on the weekends but usually not for a few days so I assumed that was the cause. Thanks for clearing it up and my apologies for making it look bad. .

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #268 - 15th Oct, 2020 at 1:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Oct, 2020 at 2:33pm:
OK, thanks for letting me know.

Sometimes the clicks slow down from PV and PTCS on the weekends but usually not for a few days so I assumed that was the cause. Thanks for clearing it up and my apologies for making it look bad. .

Yes. I'm not seeing the difference in my earnings, even referral earnings.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #269 - 16th Oct, 2020 at 6:48pm

dansbanners wrote on 15th Oct, 2020 at 1:45pm:
Yes. I'm not seeing the difference in my earnings, even referral earnings.

Things have come back strong so that is a relief.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23
Send Topic Print