Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 132833 times)
rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #270 - 26th Oct, 2020 at 2:30pm

As you may have noticed, our promote page has been redesigned lately now showing a smaller, more sleek validation message, which automatically disappears after 10 seconds. More than enough for users to interact with (yes, our tests have shown that interested users interact with content within the first 5-10 seconds). Additionally, by occupying only a small space in the upper-right corner AND subsequently disappearing, it maximizes exposure for the advertisement at hand.
Along with the said redesign, the page has been optimized to load in less than half a second, which means our Advertisers' contents gets shown even sooner than before.

Also, our weekly Toptraffic page now features even more detailed information, showing Valids/Invalids ratios colored on small bar-graphs each by their respective type. Hover of each color to see the actual percentage value.

The only thing that we need more is: traffic. Unfortunately it seems there is an ongoing downward trend in terms of traffic across all PTC sites out there, including Neobux. Hopefully it will pick up soon, otherwise we'll just have to come up with an alternative ourselves.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #271 - 26th Oct, 2020 at 9:04pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 26th Oct, 2020 at 2:30pm:
As you may have noticed, our promote page has been redesigned lately now showing a smaller, more sleek validation message, which automatically disappears after 10 seconds. More than enough for users to interact with (yes, our tests have shown that interested users interact with content within the first 5-10 seconds). Additionally, by occupying only a small space in the upper-right corner AND subsequently disappearing, it maximizes exposure for the advertisement at hand.
Along with the said redesign, the page has been optimized to load in less than half a second, which means our Advertisers' contents gets shown even sooner than before.

Also, our weekly Toptraffic page now features even more detailed information, showing Valids/Invalids ratios colored on small bar-graphs each by their respective type. Hover of each color to see the actual percentage value.

The only thing that we need more is: traffic. Unfortunately it seems there is an ongoing downward trend in terms of traffic across all PTC sites out there, including Neobux. Hopefully it will pick up soon, otherwise we'll just have to come up with an alternative ourselves.

I'm not sure if it is the industry or if people are spending less discretionary income trying to build a business online. With so many people out of work, there could be less money/investment flowing to our industry.

We can embrace this opportunity and try to get more people in to earn an income but it might be hard. It might be tough this winter.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #272 - 30th Oct, 2020 at 1:48pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 26th Oct, 2020 at 2:30pm:

I know you meant well. But to tell the truth, I have some concerns that it could discourage people from joining. Not everyone would know what "Advertisers" and "Publishers" mean. And that it also disappears. Sometime just stick to what's working and that changes aren't always for the better. Have you seen a change in the number of signups since you made the above change? If you have, then perhaps maybe bring back the top bar? Ya know, keep it simple?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #273 - 30th Oct, 2020 at 9:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Oct, 2020 at 9:04pm:
I'm not sure if it is the industry or if people are spending less discretionary income trying to build a business online. With so many people out of work, there could be less money/investment flowing to our industry.

We can embrace this opportunity and try to get more people in to earn an income but it might be hard. It might be tough this winter.

Or we could look at it this way. Since more people are staying home more, they'd want to look for more money making opportunities through the internet or something.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #274 - 1st Nov, 2020 at 10:21pm

dansbanners wrote on 30th Oct, 2020 at 9:07pm:
Or we could look at it this way. Since more people are staying home more, they'd want to look for more money making opportunities through the internet or something.

I think too, it's more like this.. during the lockdown I got the largest bump on my second hand PC parts sales.

Especially e-shops get a huge boost, so why not online marketing as well..? The traffic should go up.. even if people have less to spend.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #275 - 8th Nov, 2020 at 1:32am

Do you accept easyhits4u splash pages in your rotator?

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #276 - 8th Nov, 2020 at 10:01am

Yes, EasyHits4U is accepted.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #277 - 8th Nov, 2020 at 9:35pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 8th Nov, 2020 at 10:01am:
Yes, EasyHits4U is accepted.

Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #278 - 14th Dec, 2020 at 6:25pm

Paypal banned R4A again?

Shocked?

Nope!

Not shocked at all.

They do this every. single. time!  Angry

It's like swimming with alligators. If you go swimming with alligators it will probably cost you an arm and a leg.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #279 - 20th Jan, 2021 at 1:56pm

They just raised the Bitcoin payment threshold from $10 to $20 after I just reached $10!

Smiley

« Last Edit: 20th Jan, 2021 at 2:06pm by dansbanners »  

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #280 - 20th Jan, 2021 at 2:02pm

It was raised long before that as the Bitcoin network fees sky-rocketed due to the current rally that started last year.
Or are you assuming I was watching you reach $10 just to raise to $20? If so then we can't really be friends.

The minimum amount for Bitcoin payments is always set in accordance with current Bitcoin network fees: https://bitcoinfees.net/
Alternatively, choose Faucetpay and have your crypto sent with minimum fees.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #281 - 20th Jan, 2021 at 2:07pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 20th Jan, 2021 at 2:02pm:
It was raised long before that as the Bitcoin network fees sky-rocketed due to the current rally that started last year.
Or are you assuming I was watching you reach $10 just to raise to $20? If so then we can't really be friends.

The minimum amount for Bitcoin payments is always set in accordance with current Bitcoin network fees: https://bitcoinfees.net/
Alternatively, choose Faucetpay and have your crypto sent with minimum fees.

No problem. I understand it wasn't your fault. And thanks for the explanation.

It was just that it felt a little tedious to reach $10 and I did do quite a bit of promoting to reach $10, not to also mention that the same thing happened when I just reached $5. So twice in a row I thought I was going to get a bite of the carrot only for the carrot to continue to be pulled away. 

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #282 - 14th Mar, 2021 at 11:01pm

I didn't realize they brought back the activity contests.

This changes the formula again, of course.

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/news?page=details&id=53

(doing math)

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #283 - 18th Mar, 2021 at 2:55pm

Has anyone tried to buy traffic here lately? It seems they are always booked up. That is not a complaint, that is a compliment. When your restaurant is full it means your customers are pleased.

Maybe he can start rotating his banner spots to open up to more sales but if he is happy with his sales then all is good.

I may need to cash out instead of buying traffic there as planned.

Such tough decisions.

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #284 - 18th Mar, 2021 at 7:16pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Mar, 2021 at 11:01pm:
I didn't realize they brought back the activity contests.

This changes the formula again, of course.

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/news?page=details&id=53

(doing math)

Yes as you can see this was announced quite some time ago. However it didn't have any noticeable effect on overall activity but I've decided to keep it active nonetheless. Hopefully it'll pick up eventually.

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Mar, 2021 at 2:55pm:
Has anyone tried to buy traffic here lately? It seems they are always booked up. That is not a complaint, that is a compliment. When your restaurant is full it means your customers are pleased.

Well, over the years I've learned that one needs at least 10k visits to get any significant results since we're dealing with incentive-based traffic after all. So anything around that amount seems to make our advertisers happy. And if they're happy, we're happy!
So naturally the current amount of slots are limited to the current total amount of traffic we're getting. Sure we could put up 150/200/1000 slots for sale, but then the results would diminish for all existing customers as well which would naturally make them very angry and of course we don't want that.
When and if we get more traffic, then naturally there will be more slots available to purchase for our advertisers.

moneymarketing wrote on 18th Mar, 2021 at 2:55pm:
Maybe he can start rotating his banner spots to open up to more sales but if he is happy with his sales then all is good.

No can do either as our Banner advertising was taking up 10 spots in the rotator. However we were having only a few banners spots booked at any given time which made it cost more than it brought in, so at least for now it is disabled. When and if we have an extra 10 rotator spots free, then we'll re-enable it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23
Send Topic Print