Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23
Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131145 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Rotate4All
18th Sep, 2017 at 7:16pm

This is the discussion topic for Rotate4all. If you have any comments post them here and not in the downline builder

Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Rotate4All
Reply #1 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 12:01am

I've just checked the site it seems well established but provides not much info..

Then read about it, in the downline builder, and I've got a few questions on it.

It's rather interesting because we could use extra earnings from our shares' credits. Smiley

Since I also read about the misunderstanding, I assume Dan and MM joined separately and not under each other but Dan was the one to bring the site up first?  Undecided

Well, then I could probably join under Dan on this one..
Or maybe better, if Rui decides to use it, he can join under Dan and then I could follow Rui's line..

I already benefit MM on YGP and Rui is already benefiting me in FC, so if Rui could benefit Dan then I could benefit Rui so that we all get a share of benefits.  Idea

..Now on the site itself.. I couldn't figure out their standards for a "Valid" visit.. what does it mean? Since they accept repeated visitors what visits are considered invalid?

And regarding the daily limit of $0.16.. does that include referral earnings or just personal surfing.. or PTP earnings too?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:05am

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 12:01am:
I've just checked the site it seems well established but provides not much info..

Then read about it, in the downline builder, and I've got a few questions on it.

It's rather interesting because we could use extra earnings from our shares' credits. Smiley

Since I also read about the misunderstanding, I assume Dan and MM joined separately and not under each other but Dan was the one to bring the site up first?  Undecided

Well, then I could probably join under Dan on this one..
Or maybe better, if Rui decides to use it, he can join under Dan and then I could follow Rui's line..

I already benefit MM on YGP and Rui is already benefiting me in FC, so if Rui could benefit Dan then I could benefit Rui so that we all get a share of benefits.  Idea

..Now on the site itself.. I couldn't figure out their standards for a "Valid" visit.. what does it mean? Since they accept repeated visitors what visits are considered invalid?

And regarding the daily limit of $0.16.. does that include referral earnings or just personal surfing.. or PTP earnings too?

I joined under Dan but I didn't think it was going anywhere. At first glance it didn't seem significant but I got good enough results that I felt it was worth the front page

Here are the terms. Minimum 4 second view

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/terms

They also have pretty good ad rates

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:31am

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:05am:
I joined under Dan but I didn't think it was going anywhere. At first glance it didn't seem significant but I got good enough results that I felt it was worth the front page

Here are the terms. Minimum 4 second view

https://www.rotate4all.com/ptp/terms

They also have pretty good ad rates

It looks nice IMO.. I'm in..

Let's see what Rui will say about it. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:37am

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:31am:
It looks nice IMO.. I'm in..

Let's see what Rui will say about it. Smiley

So Dan is going to be mad at me for calling him out but he also gets you or Rui as a downline so I think that is fair

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #5 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:32pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:37am:
So Dan is going to be mad at me for calling him out but he also gets you or Rui as a downline so I think that is fair

Why would he be mad at you if you're in his downline?  Huh

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:42pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:37am:

I know you meant well. But I actually think you're making the issue a little bigger than it has to be. JMHO.

Alright. Next time I find a new program to my liking, I'll try to abide by this rule.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:45pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 1:32pm:
Why would he be mad at you if you're in his downline?  Huh

It's only one referral level anyway. Indirectly I'm glad if my downline gets a stronger downline, cause I get to benefit from it anyway. Even my original thought was "I wouldn't want to take SS or rui away from mm's downline".

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #8 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 2:45pm

Seems an okay site. 0.24 per 1000 hits is nothing noteworthy (In Donkeymails is higher), but if the unique view is independent of the country tier it's a good deal. Now the question if how well it works in terms of hits delivered vs hits sent. Cashnhits was really good at that, and I've yet to see another site where PTP worked so well. Let's see how this one fares.

So, who do I have to join under? Dan, MM, Snake or your cat? I'm kinda lost on all this downline thing now  Grin

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 3:16pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 2:45pm:
So, who do I have to join under? Dan, MM, Snake or your cat? I'm kinda lost on all this downline thing now  Grin

If Snake joined under MM, then you can join under Snake. Although let him verify it first to make sure.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 3:19pm

ruicarlov wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 2:45pm:
Seems an okay site. 0.24 per 1000 hits is nothing noteworthy (In Donkeymails is higher), but if the unique view is independent of the country tier it's a good deal. Now the question if how well it works in terms of hits delivered vs hits sent.

One thing you can do is promote Rotate4All in programs that does not accept Donkeymails. FamilyClix is a good example. They even also pay about $0.05 per 200 hits to the Rotate4all's PTP link which seems to be the best rate I've come across thus far.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #11 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 3:46pm

dansbanners wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 3:16pm:
If Snake joined under MM, then you can join under Snake. Although let him verify it first to make sure.
I haven't joined yet..

I'd like to join under Rui on this one.. so one of you gets him instead.

He's a better deal than me anyways, with better advertising [super]power.. Wink

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #12 - 19th Sep, 2017 at 6:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 3:46pm:
I haven't joined yet..

I'd like to join under Rui on this one.. so one of you gets him instead.

He's a better deal than me anyways, with better advertising [super]power.. Wink

Rui is there under me.

You can find the referral link like ours in the referral section. You need to trim it out of the banner code. I assume your PTP page will work though

Thanks for joining  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #13 - 20th Sep, 2017 at 9:32am

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Sep, 2017 at 6:03pm:
Rui is there under me.

You can find the referral link like ours in the referral section. You need to trim it out of the banner code. I assume your PTP page will work though

Thanks for joining  Smiley

I got in under Rui. Smiley

The first test I ran was a simple surfing session.
I used my secondary display for it, so I did it while working on my main one on sth else.

I surfed a total of 40 sites and received $0.0064 in my balance which means I get $0.00016 per site surfed just like mentioned in the dashboard.

Their captchas are relatively easy to complete while surfing, except for the first two times that use Google re-Captcha probably for increased security when starting a session.

I will probably run some PTC tests on YGP and FC to see if they deliver actual valid hits.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 20th Sep, 2017 at 4:21pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Sep, 2017 at 9:32am:
I will probably run some PTC tests on YGP and FC to see if they deliver actual valid hits.

I suggest that you do a separate test run. Try it on FC first and check the stats. Then try it on YGP. And that assigning just 200 PTC credits each should be enough for the test run.

My experience tells me that it pays about $0.05 per 200 clicks in FC but only about $0.01 to $0.02 per 200 in YGP.   

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23
Send Topic Print