Send Topic Print
Rotate4All (Read 131153 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Rotate4All
Reply #60 - 12th Jan, 2018 at 9:47pm

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Jan, 2018 at 8:08pm:
It's good they can generate extra cash flow. If I wasn't using practically every hit I get for the co-op, I'd probably use r4a more. Recently they paid me btw

https://image.prntscr.com/image/tO2Fk7lTTiaX6Q1D7oXLsQ.png

Congrats on the payment MM! Cool

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #61 - 15th Jan, 2018 at 10:11am

I finally got a good referral for R4A and he came through the FamilyClix fixed ad.

Seems like my "Convert PTC Credits to CASH!" message finally touched someone with accumulated PTC credits from shares, or a big stuck balance there. Either way it's nice!  Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #62 - 15th Jan, 2018 at 1:50pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Jan, 2018 at 10:11am:
I finally got a good referral for R4A and he came through the FamilyClix fixed ad.

Seems like my "Convert PTC Credits to CASH!" message finally touched someone with accumulated PTC credits from shares, or a big stuck balance there. Either way it's nice!  Smiley

http://image.ibb.co/kK8Gbm/2018_01_15_R4_A_Statistics.png

Good for you SS! Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #63 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 6:41pm

Another cheater was caught.. and another $0.552056 was deducted from my balance..  Feeling beat up

I feel like a bad referral magnet sometimes..  Smiley

Anyways.. I'm waiting for my second payment from R4A so I will update you with my proofs.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #64 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 11:34am

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Feb, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Another cheater was caught.. and another $0.552056 was deducted from my balance..  Feeling beat up

I feel like a bad referral magnet sometimes..  Smiley

Call me back when you get $2000 deducted from your balance from a cheater referral. Then we'll talk  Wink

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #65 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 12:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 2nd Feb, 2018 at 11:34am:
Call me back when you get $2000 deducted from your balance from a cheater referral. Then we'll talk  Wink

True.. that's some high score.  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #66 - 19th Feb, 2018 at 5:43pm

So I'm testing banners for R4A at YGP.

I get 2 referrals in my first 6000 impressions. 1 in 3000, not a bad ratio I'm thinking. I could do some serious promoting after testing this in bigger groupings

I now have 18000 more impressions for a total of 24000 impressions with no new referrals in the entire 18000. Really?  Huh

If my referral rate gets any lower they will have to change their name to buckets of banners  Undecided

And why should I promote these guys?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #67 - 20th Feb, 2018 at 5:55pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Feb, 2018 at 5:43pm:
So I'm testing banners for R4A at YGP.

I get 2 referrals in my first 6000 impressions. 1 in 3000, not a bad ratio I'm thinking. I could do some serious promoting after testing this in bigger groupings

I now have 18000 more impressions for a total of 24000 impressions with no new referrals in the entire 18000. Really?  Huh

If my referral rate gets any lower they will have to change their name to buckets of banners  Undecided

And why should I promote these guys?

Smiley

24,000 impressions now without a referral

Obviously 5 levels of referring income is a threat to their income model

Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #68 - 20th Feb, 2018 at 11:40pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Feb, 2018 at 5:55pm:
Smiley

24,000 impressions now without a referral

Obviously 5 levels of referring income is a threat to their income model

Smiley

Getting referrals through banner impressions are not that easy to come by. IMHO.

That's why I tend to promote BoB in some of the programs. Cause I'm at least earning impressions with it. Then promote programs whereas I get to benefit from each click with anyway in BoB.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #69 - 20th Feb, 2018 at 11:44pm

If you really want to make a good use of R4All, I suggest you just focus on earning from the PTC's and then if you also get some referrals in the process, it's a bonus.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #70 - 20th Feb, 2018 at 11:55pm

It's kind of a hard program to promote.. I think because it's different from what the average PTC user has seen..

Maybe they don't easily get the concept and just pass it when they see it...

One must think like a publisher to find it interesting.. other than that we need to guide them more thoroughly how they can use their free credits from shares with it, in order to make profit.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #71 - 21st Feb, 2018 at 7:34am

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Feb, 2018 at 11:55pm:
It's kind of a hard program to promote.. I think because it's different from what the average PTC user has seen..

Maybe they don't easily get the concept and just pass it when they see it...

One must think like a publisher to find it interesting.. other than that we need to guide them more thoroughly how they can use their free credits from shares with it, in order to make profit.

Even donkey mails gets better results than that and it is a much older program

The problem is that he is doing this to the people who get how referring works. Thus he is strangling his own program assuming I am right about what is going on

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #72 - 21st Feb, 2018 at 6:05pm

up to 36000 now and still nothing so I have deleted the banners. IF I am right about this then he has just shot himself in the foot

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #73 - 21st Feb, 2018 at 10:16pm

I read again what you said regarding the "5 levels of referring income"..

From what I get it's not exactly "referring" levels.. We only have 1 referral level of downline.

Based on what they say I think levels basically mean repeated visits to our paid to promote page..

Each level shows how much we earn when the same person (IP based) visits our PTP page per 24 hours..

The first time one visits our PTP page we earn $0.000240 and it's called a unique visit.

The second time the same guy visits our PTP page it's no longer a unique visit and counts as a level 1 non-unique visit earning us $0.000120.

Each next visit from the same person drops its value by one level and earns us half the previous amount.

As for the actual promoting, I've also never had great results using their banners either even with hundreds of thousands of banner views.

However using my referral link (not PTP link) in PTC advertising, did actually get me somewhere.. but this way we miss on PTP earnings, so it's up to you to decide what's the most profitable use for your PTC credits.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #74 - 21st Feb, 2018 at 11:38pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Feb, 2018 at 10:16pm:
I read again what you said regarding the "5 levels of referring income"..

From what I get it's not exactly "referring" levels.. We only have 1 referral level of downline.

Based on what they say I think levels basically mean repeated visits to our paid to promote page..

Each level shows how much we earn when the same person (IP based) visits our PTP page per 24 hours..

The first time one visits our PTP page we earn $0.000240 and it's called a unique visit.

The second time the same guy visits our PTP page it's no longer a unique visit and counts as a level 1 non-unique visit earning us $0.000120.

Each next visit from the same person drops its value by one level and earns us half the previous amount.

As for the actual promoting, I've also never had great results using their banners either even with hundreds of thousands of banner views.

However using my referral link (not PTP link) in PTC advertising, did actually get me somewhere.. but this way we miss on PTP earnings, so it's up to you to decide what's the most profitable use for your PTC credits.

I see where I interpreted that wrong. That said, the reason I'm angry about the banners is that I have a lot of PTC banner clicks due to the ad packs. I had hoped they would be a nice addition to the banner marketing I'm already doing there. I don't have many PTC views to spare anywhere so that doesn't have a lot of value for me.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23
Send Topic Print