Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners (Read 65997 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #105 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 6:14pm

They supposedly bought work vehicles plus they have their "internet cafe". So they should have the cash flow to at least pay back some of the money they took. No breaks for them. Otherwise, they committed outright fraud. If so, they should be in jail

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #106 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 10:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 6:09pm:
There is no way I'm cashing in $4000 on their mediocre traffic. I'd rather that be a dead weight on their conscience. And Yes, they do owe me that money!

Well.. you can just use 1/10th of that for now in R4A and have plenty of time to think about the rest. Smiley

Based on the current price of BTC 0,0045 (equals $28,78) and that is the FBTC price for 100000 PTC hits.
Now if you convert that to R4A traffic the earnings will be a bit below $25 so you just lose ~$4 for the conversion.

From there on some random calculations would go like this:

For every $100 in FBTC you can earn $86,10 converted to R4A.
For every $1000 in FBTC you can earn $861,01 converted to R4A.
So out of $4000 in FBTC you can earn $3444,06 converted to R4A.

Time however is a whole different matter..

At the current rate I receive ~1000 visits daily (unlimited - all countries) that generate ~$0.25 daily on R4A.
So it would take about a year to generate $91,25 in a perfectly stable world.. hmm.. I'll stop calculations here..  Lips Sealed  Feeling beat up

Either way it makes more sense getting out of it whatever we can, while we still can.. than just let them have it all.
I'm sorry to say that you can't get it that all out soon with a single campaign, maybe not even with many..

But there's still some advertising value we can drag out of it and convert to cash elsewhere.
It sucks but at least they're still here.. and they may not be for too long so I think we can only plan based on what we have.  Dont know

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #107 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 10:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 6:14pm:
They supposedly bought work vehicles plus they have their "internet cafe". So they should have the cash flow to at least pay back some of the money they took. No breaks for them. Otherwise, they committed outright fraud. If so, they should be in jail

Yeap I agree with you there, but they were never really transparent at all about how they performed.. and they are not exactly open to conversation.. so if one can legally go against them maybe it's the thing to do.. I'm sure that won't be easy though..

Obviously they don't live by their promises..

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #108 - 16th Oct, 2018 at 12:42am

Has anyone purchased PTP Rotator Credits in Family Clix? And how quickly were the credits used up?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #109 - 16th Oct, 2018 at 1:44am

dansbanners wrote on 16th Oct, 2018 at 12:42am:
Has anyone purchased PTP Rotator Credits in Family Clix? And how quickly were the credits used up?

If you we're talking about the PTP Ads, I tested it during July and was not that quick:

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Jul, 2018 at 1:41pm:
They're kind of slow but the price is good so whatever.. Smiley

3 days after activating my ad I've received ~430 views.

They removed my campaing that ended about a month ago so I can't exactly recall the details.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #110 - 16th Oct, 2018 at 8:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 10:10pm:
Yeap I agree with you there, but they were never really transparent at all about how they performed.. and they are not exactly open to conversation.. so if one can legally go against them maybe it's the thing to do.. I'm sure that won't be easy though..

Obviously they don't live by their promises..

That's the problem. If you were to sue you would need to do it in their home country. So the cost to recoup your funds would be way more than funds lost. This is what these sites rely on. They don't take a lot of money. Just a little from many people. Their only risk is from people who live in their own country.

I hope blockchain can solve this in the future

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #111 - 29th Jul, 2020 at 6:55am

This is toast.

Good riddence

I hope the money they stole turns black in their pockets

http://www.familybtc.com/

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print