Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print
FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners (Read 66545 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #30 - 19th Dec, 2017 at 10:33am

I moved the posts regarding FamilyClix shares growth to its dedicated thread to prevent confusion between the two. Smiley

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #31 - 21st Dec, 2017 at 12:38pm

Not sure if you noticed this..:

Quote:
Hello guys.

Great news! We have added litecoin as deposit method.
Quote:
In add funds page when you want to deposit, write amount in BITCOIN that you want to deposit, system will automatically convert that amount into litecoin and you will be able to deposit using your litecoin wallet. When transaction is completed your will get money converted to bitcoin in your purchase balance.

And that's not all. For all deposit through bitcoin or litecoin you will get 10% bonus. This promo is valid until end of this year Smiley All bonuses will be assigned manually within 24 hours of your deposit.

More altcoins coming soon, probably in January!

All the best,
Maria and Juan

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 21st Dec, 2017 at 6:10pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Dec, 2017 at 12:38pm:
Not sure if you noticed this..:

http://i67.tinypic.com/11sfgb9.png

Yes, but what about withdrawal? My YGP withdrawal from the 11th still hasn't cleared. How do we get our money out?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #33 - 22nd Dec, 2017 at 12:48am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2017 at 6:10pm:
Yes, but what about withdrawal? My YGP withdrawal from the 11th still hasn't cleared. How do we get our money out?

You mention YGP.. in the FBTC thread.. YGP pays within 24 hours so far, so I guess you meant FBTC.. Tongue

I still haven't withdrawn anything from FBTC yet, so I have no clue.

My plan is to reach 100 shares first, and then start a withdrawal strategy..

Maybe get half my initial amount out and compound the rest.

But it would be interesting to know how long withdrawals take there.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #34 - 22nd Dec, 2017 at 7:06am

SolidSnake wrote on 22nd Dec, 2017 at 12:48am:
You mention YGP.. in the FBTC thread.. YGP pays within 24 hours so far, so I guess you meant FBTC.. Tongue

I still haven't withdrawn anything from FBTC yet, so I have no clue.

My plan is to reach 100 shares first, and then start a withdrawal strategy..

Maybe get half my initial amount out and compound the rest.

But it would be interesting to know how long withdrawals take there.

No, I meant YGP. Yes, they pay within 24hours but because they attached no fee to the payment it hasn't cleared yet. It was sent by them on the 11th and it is still pending. I think the same thing is going to happen with the others too. I just requested a withdrawal of LTC from FC and they sent it but there was no fee withdrawn so that money could be lost.

And if these people think they will be supported if they pull tricks like this then they are wrong

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #35 - 22nd Dec, 2017 at 7:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Dec, 2017 at 7:06am:
No, I meant YGP. Yes, they pay within 24hours but because they attached no fee to the payment it hasn't cleared yet. It was sent by them on the 11th and it is still pending. I think the same thing is going to happen with the others too. I just requested a withdrawal of LTC from FC and they sent it but there was no fee withdrawn so that money could be lost.

And if these people think they will be supported if they pull tricks like this then they are wrong

Count me corrected on the LTC. I received them within hours with zero fees paid.  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #36 - 22nd Dec, 2017 at 5:57pm

So I've dropped down to (that should be) .60% after my cashout. I wonder if it has to do with cashout rates and thresholds
« Last Edit: 23rd Dec, 2017 at 1:55am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #37 - 23rd Dec, 2017 at 11:08pm

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Dec, 2017 at 5:57pm:
So I've dropped down to (that should be) .60% after my cashout. I wonder if it has to do with cashout rates and thresholds

.48% now  Dont know

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #38 - 25th Dec, 2017 at 9:23pm

They lowered the price for upgrades to 0.0005 BTC

Nice bonus. I was wondering how they were going to handle this as the price rose. I'm paid up until March now  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #39 - 6th Jan, 2018 at 1:01am

moneymarketing wrote on 12th Dec, 2017 at 6:18pm:
300 shares!  Cool

400!

That is the power of compound growth!  Shocked

Combine that with the price of BTC growing and this is becoming extremely lucrative  Smiley

Now I just have to figure out how to get paid without them shutting off the tap  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #40 - 6th Jan, 2018 at 2:29am

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Jan, 2018 at 1:01am:
400!

That is the power of compound growth!  Shocked

Combine that with the price of BTC growing and this is becoming extremely lucrative  Smiley

Now I just have to figure out how to get paid without them shutting off the tap  Smiley

I hadn't noticed the BTC price is climbing again.. Smiley

It had dropped down to ~14000 and was stuck there for a couple of days so I stopped checking it all the time.
It helped cause I was getting psychotic with it..  Grin
It's definitely a good thing that it's climbing though..

I'm standing at 94 packs right now so I need just 6 more to hit my first milestone.
I'll then try to cashout some BTC for the first time.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #41 - 6th Jan, 2018 at 2:41am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Jan, 2018 at 2:29am:
I hadn't noticed the BTC price is climbing again.. Smiley

It had dropped down to ~14000 and was stuck there for a couple of days so I stopped checking it all the time.
It helped cause I was getting psychotic with it..  Grin
It's definitely a good thing that it's climbing though..

I'm standing at 94 packs right now so I need just 6 more to hit my first milestone.
I'll then try to cashout some BTC for the first time.

There is a term for that in investing. It is called climbing the wall of worry. It is what all investors go through in a bull market.

Welcome to the world of investing.  Grin

This is why I say that when you begin to invest/trade the most important lesson you will learn is about yourself. If you want a good mirror into the two monsters in your heart, fear and greed, then do some investing. Be careful, looking into the mirror, you might not like what you see but it will make you stronger and a better person when you learn your weaknesses. That I promise  Cool

And you noticed the prices do better things when you don't look at them. It works that way. At least from a psychological perspective. The less you check them usually the better you do

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #42 - 11th Jan, 2018 at 12:13am

So all the altcoins they take deposits on you can now also withdraw on. This is great! No more ridiculous BTC fees! The crew at bitcoin better get their fee house in order before they are bypassed in the payments arena

Money Cool New Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #43 - 11th Jan, 2018 at 2:22am

And.. I'm finally at 100 shares!  Smiley

So, I think I have exactly 30 days without any shares expiring.. maybe I will get a nice withdrawal  now.. Smiley

Are you saying that I can actually withdraw to another crypto-currency directly? That's cool!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #44 - 11th Jan, 2018 at 3:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 11th Jan, 2018 at 2:22am:
And.. I'm finally at 100 shares!  Smiley

So, I think I have exactly 30 days without any shares expiring.. maybe I will get a nice withdrawal  now.. Smiley

Are you saying that I can actually withdraw to another crypto-currency directly? That's cool!

I made it to the send page but I haven't deposited by any other method so I don't know what it will say if you click send with no deposit on your chosen alt coin

Here is the announcement but read through because there are unanswered questions about conversions.

http://www.familybtc.com/forum.php?topic=1041

.....and some guy put 14 BTC in the site?  Shocked
« Last Edit: 11th Jan, 2018 at 3:26am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Send Topic Print