Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print
FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners (Read 66523 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #60 - 28th Jan, 2018 at 4:48pm

SolidSnake wrote on 28th Jan, 2018 at 11:01am:
So, to keep you up to date with my case they restored my shares but didn't get a reply with what exactly happened on my ticket.

Thankfully we're back on track, so it could be a misconfiguration..

At least they fixed it without a hassle  Smiley

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #61 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 2:21am

I'm trying to withdraw on FBTC.. but I can't find the standard Bitcoin option..  Huh

In my personal settings, I have correctly set my BTC address.. but where is the BTC option?

Any ideas?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #62 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 12:35pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Feb, 2018 at 2:21am:
I'm trying to withdraw on FBTC.. but I can't find the standard Bitcoin option..  Huh

http://image.ibb.co/jOVDG6/ecoin.png

In my personal settings, I have correctly set my BTC address.. but where is the BTC option?

Any ideas?

Smiley

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the irony of the thing. I guess he has pulled btc withdrawals due to volatility. So we have a btc site that won't let you withdraw btc  Cheesy

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #63 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 2:14pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Feb, 2018 at 12:35pm:
Smiley

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing at the irony of the thing. I guess he has pulled btc withdrawals due to volatility. So we have a btc site that won't let you withdraw btc  Cheesy

Yeap, it's kind of self-defeating..  Grin

I'm studying on how to set up my own litecoin wallet on a server of mine in order to be able to accept payments directly without third party middle men included.. I'll figure it out soon.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #64 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 4:55pm

Also why is the Litecoin symbol included 2 times?  Huh

Both in the options in the image above and in our personal settings menu..

There is both LTC and Litecoin..

Aren't they supposed to be the same thing?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #65 - 1st Feb, 2018 at 5:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 1st Feb, 2018 at 4:55pm:
Also why is the Litecoin symbol included 2 times?  Huh

Both in the options in the image above and in our personal settings menu..

There is both LTC and Litecoin..

Aren't they supposed to be the same thing?

I don't know. I thought there might be a litecoin cash out there due to a fork or something but I can't find anything. You probably want to ask because that will obviously lead to confusion and we neven know anymore with that site

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #66 - 16th Feb, 2018 at 4:17pm

So, I've requested my first payout to a Litecoin address.. Here are some things I've noticed:

Even though in the upgrade table it says we can withdraw unlimited and I am upgraded, there is a limit of 0.02 LTC daily. Thankfully that's just a bit less of what I wanted to withdraw.

In the "Personal Settings" page there is a field called "Litecoin" and one called "LTC". The first one does not seem to be working..

I tried to withdraw using "Litecoin" in the withdrawal page but the address I had set did not show up there.

However the "LTC" field works, using the LTC Coin image on the withdrawal page.

We'll now see how long it will take till they send me the payment..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #67 - 16th Feb, 2018 at 5:57pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Feb, 2018 at 4:17pm:
So, I've requested my first payout to a Litecoin address.. Here are some things I've noticed:

Even though in the upgrade table it says we can withdraw unlimited and I am upgraded, there is a limit of 0.02 LTC daily. Thankfully that's just a bit less of what I wanted to withdraw.

In the "Personal Settings" page there is a field called "Litecoin" and one called "LTC". The first one does not seem to be working..

I tried to withdraw using "Litecoin" in the withdrawal page but the address I had set did not show up there.

However the "LTC" field works, using the LTC Coin image on the withdrawal page.

We'll now see how long it will take till they send me the payment..

Shouldn't take long. It has been one to a couple days whenever I requested. And the best part is no fees  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #68 - 16th Feb, 2018 at 6:02pm

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Feb, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Shouldn't take long. It has been one to a couple days whenever I requested. And the best part is no fees  Smiley

Feeling beat up

D'oh! Did it again. I was thinking familyclix for the ltc withdraw. I've only withdrawn eth from FC. I don't think there will be much of a difference in the withdraw times though

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #69 - 27th Feb, 2018 at 11:02am

So, it's been 11 days since I've requested a cashout and still haven't received anything..

Apart from that, something else that bugged me is the following:

A few days ago, I was going through the forum to see if anyone states anything about payment times or delays, and noticed some member asking this exact question. So, I added a reply there with a +1 and also requesting some more detailed information regarding LTC payments.. I asked if the coins price was based on the date of the request or the day of delivery.

And now after 2-3 days, I went to check the thread out and it seems that it has been deleted without notice.. Based on the PTC history deleting posts that ask regarding withdrawal times would be considered a red flag.

Let's see if we will get an update somehow..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #70 - 27th Feb, 2018 at 5:50pm

SolidSnake wrote on 27th Feb, 2018 at 11:02am:
So, it's been 11 days since I've requested a cashout and still haven't received anything..

Apart from that, something else that bugged me is the following:

A few days ago, I was going through the forum to see if anyone states anything about payment times or delays, and noticed some member asking this exact question. So, I added a reply there with a +1 and also requesting some more detailed information regarding LTC payments.. I asked if the coins price was based on the date of the request or the day of delivery.

And now after 2-3 days, I went to check the thread out and it seems that it has been deleted without notice.. Based on the PTC history deleting posts that ask regarding withdrawal times would be considered a red flag.

Let's see if we will get an update somehow..

I could see if they deleted to keep from telling people they wait for a favorable window. Even Marc admitted as much when asked about it at MTV. I agree that the payment is a concern and there doesn't seem to be a lot of payouts at the site. Maybe they aren't generating a lot of income there. It doesn't help that they haven't adjusted the ad prices as the price of BTC has risen

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #71 - 28th Feb, 2018 at 6:46pm

They seem to fluctuate a bit when it comes to the payment. There were times I had a long wait, perhaps a little longer than usual to get paid. Only to then get paid again shortly afterwards.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #72 - 2nd Mar, 2018 at 12:13pm

So, I finally got paid by FBTC a few days ago, it was not the fastest but not the slowest either.

But it was an ok amount, and we now know that there is a withdrawal limit at least for LTC and it is 0.02 BTC, which is fair enough.

Only sad thing is that they still don't provide direct BTC withdrawals.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #73 - 2nd Mar, 2018 at 4:40pm

In Portugal we have a saying that goes:

In the house of the blacksmith there's a wooden skewer.

Fits this site to a T.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #74 - 17th Apr, 2018 at 7:35am

So they shut down their forum a couple days ago. I couldn't figure out why.

Today I go to buy shares and get this message

Quote:
Currently we have no shares for sale.

Seems things are adding up  Roll Eyes

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
Send Topic Print