Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners (Read 66012 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #90 - 7th Jul, 2018 at 1:40pm

If necessary can you use the funds for advertising? I'm currently using the funds to promote R4A.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: FamilyBTC.com - A BTC oriented PTC-Revenue Sharing from the FamilyClix owners
Reply #91 - 7th Jul, 2018 at 9:55pm

dansbanners wrote on 7th Jul, 2018 at 1:40pm:
If necessary can you use the funds for advertising? I'm currently using the funds to promote R4A.

You can't use crowdfunding money for anything on the site, only cashout. You can't even reinvest into crowdfunding without first cashing out

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #92 - 9th Jul, 2018 at 5:57pm

Operating on a "I hope to make money with the program someday" is a risk.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #93 - 9th Jul, 2018 at 11:57pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Jul, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Operating on a "I hope to make money with the program someday" is a risk.

And that is why the whole industry is doing so poorly. More and more people are understanding that these sites are long term scams and are walking away never to return.

I may be wasting my time by doing it this way but at least I'm not taking money from people by selling a false dream. If I don't make money long term then so be it. And to hell with those scammy owners

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #94 - 11th Jul, 2018 at 7:37pm

The worst of all is their attitude..

They've used us as their own kickstarter.. then deviate from everything they've promised to the people that supported them.

No wonder why they get so much hate.. and all they do is just shut down the communication channels so they don't get bothered at all.

Whatever.. I'll just place my withdrawals and let it be.. if anything comes out of it it will be a pleasant surprise anyways.
« Last Edit: 29th Aug, 2018 at 6:10pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #95 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 1:59pm

So, after 4 more months without a payment, I asked them to cancel all my withdrawals in order to use the funds for advertising and thankfully they did.

This got me a balance of 0.05 BTC which is enough to grant me a bit more than a million of PTC credits..

I already have a campaign running for some while now delivering traffic to my R4A PTP link and that's ok.
But what would be profitable enough to do with that amount of PTC credits..? Grin
Running more campaigns for R4A would cause non-unique hits so it's gonna half their value..

Are there any other worthy PTP sites that could prove to be as (close as) profitable as R4A?

I know donkeymails has a PTP option but I checked and couldn't find FBTC in their accepted sites list.

So, do you guys know of another option that is able to pay to PayPal or BTC?

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #96 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 2:19pm

My experience is that FamilyClix is the best program there is for R4A. Here's my last week stats:

Total Valid - 4,816

Total Invalid - 196

One thing you can do is to set a maximum number of daily clicks. This way you won't get too many hits all at once. I have it set to 1000 in FamilyClix.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #97 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 5:36pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Oct, 2018 at 1:59pm:
So, after 4 more months without a payment, I asked them to cancel all my withdrawals in order to use the funds for advertising and thankfully they did.

This got me a balance of 0.05 BTC which is enough to grant me a bit more than a million of PTC credits..

I already have a campaign running for some while now delivering traffic to my R4A PTP link and that's ok.
But what would be profitable enough to do with that amount of PTC credits..? Grin
Running more campaigns for R4A would cause non-unique hits so it's gonna half their value..

Are there any other worthy PTP sites that could prove to be as (close as) profitable as R4A?

I know donkeymails has a PTP option but I checked and couldn't find FBTC in their accepted sites list.

So, do you guys know of another option that is able to pay to PayPal or BTC?

Smiley

I just looked there after a while. They now owe me .406 bitcoin  Angry Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #98 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 6:01pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Oct, 2018 at 5:36pm:
Smiley

I just looked there after a while. They now owe me .406 bitcoin  Angry Smiley

BTW, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at how much they owed me....then reality set in

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #99 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 10:27pm

moneymarketing wrote on 14th Oct, 2018 at 6:01pm:
BTW, I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at how much they owed me....then reality set in

Don't worry I got it!  Grin

Btw, you can buy tons of advertising with that amount.. Smiley

EDIT: I'm also not laughing at you.. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #100 - 14th Oct, 2018 at 11:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Oct, 2018 at 10:27pm:
Don't worry I got it!  Grin

Btw, you can buy tons of advertising with that amount.. Smiley

EDIT: I'm also not laughing at you.. Smiley

you never know on the internet these days how it comes across. And yes, I just bought 200K R4A clicks there but only set it for 500 per day so now I have 400 days worth of clicks there

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #101 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 12:06pm

I'm not limiting the views in other sites which are not paying, like familyclix. That's because the longer a site goes scam, the less traffic it delivers, so by dragging things too long I might risk not using up those credits at all. I've got $800 on familyclix and $300 on goldenclix, just to give you an idea.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #102 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 12:31pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 12:06pm:
I'm not limiting the views in other sites which are not paying, like familyclix. That's because the longer a site goes scam, the less traffic it delivers, so by dragging things too long I might risk not using up those credits at all. I've got $800 on familyclix and $300 on goldenclix, just to give you an idea.

That's in my mind too.. I also wouldn't limit the views.. since R4A doesn't use a country based tier system all unique traffic is good.

Sometimes I'm also wondering if I should run a second campaign for half the value as well just in case.. but well.. so far it performs well and FBTC still pays small valued withdrawals so people still haven't lost all trust in them.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #103 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 3:12pm

ruicarlov wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 12:06pm:

Yes. You have a point. What I also do sometime is to add more sites, particularly those I get to benefit from each click with anyway (i.e. PTP or referring page credits or impressions) to use up more credits more quickly.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #104 - 15th Oct, 2018 at 6:09pm

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Oct, 2018 at 12:31pm:
That's in my mind too.. I also wouldn't limit the views.. since R4A doesn't use a country based tier system all unique traffic is good.

Sometimes I'm also wondering if I should run a second campaign for half the value as well just in case.. but well.. so far it performs well and FBTC still pays small valued withdrawals so people still haven't lost all trust in them.

There is no way I'm cashing in $4000 on their mediocre traffic. I'd rather that be a dead weight on their conscience. And Yes, they do owe me that money!

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print