Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AdzBuzz - i get a feel like NeoBux (Read 3206 times)
venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
AdzBuzz - i get a feel like NeoBux
15th Nov, 2017 at 2:40pm

When I signed up for AdzBuzz, it looked more like a content-based social media. So I was little happy to have signed up.

Slowly they turned off the incentives for socializing and sharing and compelled members to become their referrals in Neobux and Clixsense for getting daily revenue share.

Now, they are introducing yearly Gold membership and something that I don't understand, called Managed Communities.

The only consolation is that I purchased an Adspot for 216 Adzcoins, which is earning some passive revenue share. Currently I earned around 150 coins, with the 216 still redeemable.

With every update, I am getting a feel that I am in Neobux.

Since I have posted in the downline builder section, have any of you tried to find where they were going? I am completely lost in the dark.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: AdzBuzz - i get a feel like NeoBux
Reply #1 - 16th Nov, 2017 at 1:16am

As of now it doesn't look like anyone from the forum joined. Unless they forgot to put it in the downline builder?

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #2 - 16th Nov, 2017 at 8:06am

No one joined. (When I posted at Downline Builder section, I was thinking the program was going to be a big hit. But, now it is really confusing.)

I thought, probably some one might have checked out.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 20th Nov, 2017 at 12:16pm

I haven't joined the program but checked it out a bit.

It seems to be a standalone social media-news-advertising-earning (kinda everything included) platform, and they even have their own cryptocurrency (Adzcoin) so they pay through that.

I'm not so deep into crypto coins so I have no idea how to covert that to cash, but there should be available processors for that purpose.

As for their reputation, there are talks both for and against them, so I can't tell for sure. It's normal to have enemies when building something of their project's scale.

For now, I have a lot going on on my other projects YGP, PV, FC, FBTC, R4A, so I'll probably give this some time, just to keep my focus on improving my current state on my main earners.

If I make it through and complete my offline projects and have some spare time to develop my site, and get the potential of becoming a publisher again, I'll look into it, probably later on.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print