Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
E-mail Marketing (Read 17559 times)
dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

E-mail Marketing
1st Feb, 2018 at 11:31pm

With due respect to some of our past and current net marketing success. However, one thing, and I may be mistaken here, I don't think any of us (i.e. me, mm, ss and rui) really utilized e-mail marketing. I did give it a bit of a shot a while ago but really never followed up on it. It got me thinking perhaps maybe that's one skill we could learn in order to bring our marketing endeavors to the next level?

For instance, some of you may have heard of this team Team Atlantis Rising? I've been aware of them for quite some and have come across their ads many times over the years.

I'm thinking of giving it a try. Would any of you be interested if I give it a try?

From what I've gathered, it's $17.95 a month. So maybe it's a case of the longer the member stays with the program, the narrower (i.e. cost vs commission) will be? To the point it'll eventually become a net profit and increment from there?

In the meantime, we could also use it to build a mailing list and promote other programs or even the Team Atlantis Rising itself in it and all?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: E-mail Marketing
Reply #1 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 8:09am

dansbanners wrote on 1st Feb, 2018 at 11:31pm:
With due respect to some of our past and current net marketing success. However, one thing, and I may be mistaken here, I don't think any of us (i.e. me, mm, ss and rui) really utilized e-mail marketing. I did give it a bit of a shot a while ago but really never followed up on it. It got me thinking perhaps maybe that's one skill we could learn in order to bring our marketing endeavors to the next level?

For instance, some of you may have heard of this team Team Atlantis Rising? I've been aware of them for quite some and have come across their ads many times over the years.

I'm thinking of giving it a try. Would any of you be interested if I give it a try?

From what I've gathered, it's $17.95 a month. So maybe it's a case of the longer the member stays with the program, the narrower (i.e. cost vs commission) will be? To the point it'll eventually become a net profit and increment from there?

In the meantime, we could also use it to build a mailing list and promote other programs or even the Team Atlantis Rising itself in it and all?

They are promoting traffic wave right?

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 11:52am

Also, It's not just $17.95. It is also the cost of the traffic. I seem to recall traffic quotas to stay in their system.

This is fine for us but what about our recruits? Asking them to pay the $17.95 plus generate X amount of traffic is a pretty tall order

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 12:00pm

moneymarketing wrote on 2nd Feb, 2018 at 11:52am:
Also, It's not just $17.95. It is also the cost of the traffic. I seem to recall traffic quotas to stay in their system.

This is fine for us but what about our recruits? Asking them to pay the $17.95 plus generate X amount of traffic is a pretty tall order

Though I do think it might have potential if we generate the traffic for our team if we can get a co-op type program running. It might need to be a free traffic co-op that we plug our referrals into that is paid out of our residual commissions

So we use our expertise to take it one step further for our teammates.

If you want to look into the cost detail of it Dan. I might be interested in say, up to a $500 total commitment  (cost of the program plus cost of the traffic co-op) over a few months

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 2nd Feb, 2018 at 10:22pm

I looked up the team Atlantis thing Dan. I found it here:

http://teamatlantis.net/

It looks compelling but there are drawbacks.

The site doesn't look very professional. So they don't have a lot of money for web design but we can ignore that as a minor red flag.

One thing I see is that if we all join, we would all need to join the rotator, so we wouldn't be in the same line. I guess if one of us were to join and the others joined under him, then that would work. This would have some benefits for our team including cutting commissions for the guys above.

They have requirements at the site to send 1000 hits per week (does that include PTC hits?). They also require us to be in constant communication with our referrals. We also have to provide proof of this. This is not on for me and my time schedule (especially if we plan to build it big) but if one of us were to join the rotator of theirs then the others could be free to do their own thing as they join under him

I also see that it take 6 months to get you referrals. So that is six months worth of paying before you start to get money back (not break even). So it doesn't look like we can be very dependent on that team rotator. As I said, we would probably need to do it ourselves but not just for us, our team also since asking for a $17 monthly commitment for the web is already going to be a difficult endeavor

It would also make sense because if we can plug people under paying members they will get excited and have a greater chance of sticking

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 5th Feb, 2018 at 6:50pm

Are you still around Dan and are you still interested in doing this?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 6th Feb, 2018 at 9:04pm

Thanks for your input. I'm trying to see if I could find an experienced member of this program from several other net forums I frequent.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #7 - 6th Feb, 2018 at 10:08pm

dansbanners wrote on 6th Feb, 2018 at 9:04pm:
Thanks for your input. I'm trying to see if I could find an experienced member of this program from several other net forums I frequent.

That might work even better. We don't join TA but we join under them. That way we can benefit from them getting referrals from TA while still keeping our personal team intact

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 7th Feb, 2018 at 7:17pm

Sent you a pm MM

IP Logged

Jesica Smith
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #9 - 23rd Jun, 2020 at 6:13pm

i think thats a great tool for e.mail marketing Censored i never used  this tool if you can used this tool then tell me about this tool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 23rd Jun, 2020 at 9:11pm

Jesica Smith wrote on 23rd Jun, 2020 at 6:13pm:
i think thats a great tool for e.mail marketing Censored i never used  this tool if you can used this tool then tell me about this tool

I see traffic wave teams around a bit but I haven't joined one yet. It does take some financial commitment and I don't know how successful they are. People who don't have the ability to bring traffic to the pages will find it harder to work the system and it will ad another expense

David

IP Logged

Jesica Smith
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 26th Jun, 2020 at 6:14pm

yeh you are right but ..... most of person that know how to bring traffic on there websites and much more things they know very well

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #12 - 27th Jun, 2020 at 11:34pm

Jesica Smith wrote on 26th Jun, 2020 at 6:14pm:
yeh you are right but ..... most of person that know how to bring traffic on there websites and much more things they know very well

We all learn somehow.. but working in teams always has its benefits in how fast we learn. Smiley

IP Logged

Jesica Smith
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #13 - 30th Jun, 2020 at 3:15pm

i know thats work very fast but when we can use this things are too difficults for us...  what did you say about this

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #14 - 2nd Jul, 2020 at 6:16pm

Jesica Smith wrote on 30th Jun, 2020 at 3:15pm:
i know thats work very fast but when we can use this things are too difficults for us...  what did you say about this
To tell the truth I barely understand your point, so let's break it down a bit..

By "things" you mean programs that drive traffic to your website?

And they are difficult for you to use?  Huh

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print