Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
MyWorld.com (Former Cashbackworld) (Read 2204 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
MyWorld.com (Former Cashbackworld)
2nd Feb, 2018 at 1:28pm

I've already talked about this cashback program here, which gives referrals comissions on two levels: 0.5% of the shopping amount for both 1st and 2nd level referrals.

Right now our team goes like this:

Me -> My mom -> Snake

Since this works by sending email invitation, and not a referral link, next member interested please PM Snake.
« Last Edit: 6th Dec, 2021 at 12:35am by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Cashbackworld
Reply #1 - 11th Jul, 2020 at 8:47pm

I've realized this info is a bit outdated.
First, unfortunately new members joining don't get that 0,5% comission. However, Snake did register in time, so if anyone else on the team wants to join, do it through Snake since he still benefits.

2nd, for a while now we can refer new members through a referral link, so Snake can now post his own link, which makes joining a whole lot easier than the email invitation.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: MyWorld (Former Cashbackworld)
Reply #2 - 6th Dec, 2021 at 12:34am

This program has now been rebranded as myworld.com and we can now use referral links with it so, as a follow-up to the previous posts and the related discussion thread I post the update here as well.

It's now interesting to see that stores I already use (even some super-markets) are now included in their list.

Since Rui's mom opted-out and after the rebrand we got an option to choose our upline I am now positioned directly below Rui, and here is my ref-link:

https://myw.tf/3pdeay

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print