Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lyconet Customer Clouds (Read 3499 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Lyconet Customer Clouds
4th Apr, 2018 at 6:22pm

Not sure what would be the best section for this, but here goes.

You might remember me mentioned Cashbackworld, the shopping community that gives you discounts os several shops around the world. The division responsible for expanding that network, called lyconet, gives the oportunity to earn money by getting new customers to shop in the network.

But they do offer an interesting investment option for those who don't want to go around gathering lots of people. It's called customer clouds, where investors who fund the expansion of the network by advertising or by establishing partnerships with big companines (sports clubs, big associations,..) get a return through a small% of all the purchases made by members who joined thanks to those methods.
Or to put it another way, they get money back from all the people who joined Cashbackworld in a certain country without being referred by anyone.

Drawing a parallel to the PTC industry, they would be a sort of "rented referrals". Wink

Since most major PTC sites I was in turned scam or are in a "scammification process", I found this to be a different investment vehicle I could get behind, since as a user of this shopping network I know there's a lot of mainstream places you can use in in europe, and there's a good number of people using them. Furthermore, the first customer cloud launched (Austrian) is already at work and paying back investors (despite some starting hiccups).

The process goes like this:
1)  Investors buy shares in the customer cloud of a country during the funding phase (there's a limited number of shares available).
2) For first three years the cloud accumulates $ from the purchases made in that country.
3) After the three years, all the worth gathered until then is paid to investors and from then for the next three years some more is paid monthly
4) At the end of the cloud time (6 years total) the investor is offered the option to renew it.

Going by the results of the first cloud, ROI was reached in about 3 years. There are several other clouds with have already been funded and will start paying this year or the next.
Right now, the only clouds available are Italy, Southeast-2 (an aggregation of customers from Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Turkey, Slovenia and Macedonia), Iberian peninsula (Portugal and Spain) and Germany. The first two are almost sold out, while the others should be open for funding for some months more.

Positions in the cloud can either be mini-clouds (500€ a share) or regular clouds (1500€), with the later paying back three-times more than the first, of course. Access to buy a regular cloud has some more requirements (needs some investment already in some mini-clouds, for example) and some more benefits which would take more explaining to do.
« Last Edit: 4th Apr, 2018 at 6:41pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Re: Lyconet Customer Clouds
Reply #1 - 4th Apr, 2018 at 6:34pm

In short, this is an investment with a longer time frame than what we're used to but presents a good oportunity for a passive income.  Some of the advantages I see:

1) We earn from our "rented referrals" shopping. Unlike viewing ads, they probably won't get tired of it since, you know, we always have to shop and if we can do it for slightly cheaper, all the better.
2) Since the network is still epxanding and more people join the network everyday, the amound earned by our referrals will rise with time (as observed with the current cloud).
3) This is a much larger company, presented a reduced risk when we compare it to a site run by an admin you may not even know his real name and may pull a dissapearing act anytime.
4) Pays directly to your bank account, so we don't have to deal with Paypal tantrums, Payza shenanigans, Liberty Reserve wipeouts, to name a few processors which have caused some problems.

So while I will keep the PTC sites that are still somehow hanging on, I channeled some cash into this, hoping it will become was Neobux was supposed to be to me. A machine to earn some passive cash for a long time.

There's a very good video explaining this concept, but I only know its portuguese version. There's this video on youtube in english, but it's nowhere near as good. It's still good for an introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHEmZN987s

P.S - Yes, there is also a bonus for having direct referrals buying clouds, but its calculation is a bit more complicated.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 5th Apr, 2018 at 7:33am

The sounds really interesting. At 3+ years it is a bit long for me and the minimum investment is also a bit steep. I have everything crashing around me right now including the possibility of my offline job so I'm not going to jump into anything until I see some of these sites start to give back what I gave them.

I think we may soon see a wave of PTC closings due to this payza mess

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 5th Apr, 2018 at 10:35am

Actually, now I even had the chance to invest in a cloud that starts paying in 2 years. The Southeast one.
The clouds have a set starting date and if not all shares have been bought by then, they still last through the accumulation phase. That's what's happening with the Southeast 2 cloud. It's about to be sold out, but since it was already some months since the starting date, now I only have to wait 2 years to start getting it back. With Italy it's about 2 and a half years. The iberian and the german clouds are the ones where I'll have to wait 3 years, since they start paying in 2021. On the bright side, they'll probably be up for grabs for a good deal longer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print