Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Traffic Wave (Read 3201 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Traffic Wave
8th Jul, 2018 at 1:28am

So after all these years I finally decided to dive into traffic wave. I have a site that doesn't accept PTC sites so I need to put something in there. What stood out to me is that their marketing pages do not have lead capture pages or lead capture splash pages etc. At least not that I could find. You know I try to be thorough when checking out an opp so as to find marketing advantages that others might not pick up on.

Isn't it a little odd that an autoresponder site does not have a good lead capture page system? They have been online for years and they haven't created one? They also have very mediocre, uncompelling banners and the first thing that you see when you click on the link is the price tag of $17 per month. No soft sell there.

So no, I'm not going to be pursuing this as a marketer

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: Traffic Wave
Reply #1 - 8th Jul, 2018 at 8:04pm

So, did you join without purchasing the membership or you already purchased the $17 monthly membership?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 8th Jul, 2018 at 11:17pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Jul, 2018 at 8:04pm:
So, did you join without purchasing the membership or you already purchased the $17 monthly membership?

I joined under the free trial. I was prepared to go the route of paying for my membership but the site just doesn't seem very turnkey for the average person

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 9th Jul, 2018 at 5:58pm

Did you at least join through one of those "we'll keep promoting your link till you reach $1,000" links?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 9th Jul, 2018 at 11:51pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Jul, 2018 at 5:58pm:
Did you at least join through one of those "we'll keep promoting your link till you reach $1,000" links?

I joined one of those team promote things and was also not very impressed. They were there obviously to sell co-op advertising and get you into their system of overpriced marketing materials

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print