Magnetic exchange (Read 7574 times)
ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Magnetic exchange
5th Dec, 2018 at 6:24pm

I have some money in Perfect Money, which I used to have in BTC. To exchange BTC sto Perfect Money, Bartermyfunds is a very good and cheap exchange.

But to convert Perfect Money to anything else that can be withdrawn to the bank, it's usually much more expensive.
So I've seen searching for the best way to exchange it and found magnetic exchange, which allowed for a direct Perfect Money USD to SEPA EUR bank transfer. I converted 301.5 usd to 260 EUR, which seems to be a pretty good rate. Definitely not the +10% comission I was finding everywhere else. And just like BMF, the more we exchange the bigger the discount in comissions.

I think there's a referral program there, so we can do our usual shenanigans  Wink
« Last Edit: 6th Dec, 2018 at 3:41am by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Magnetic exchange
Reply #1 - 5th Dec, 2018 at 10:39pm

ruicarlov wrote on 5th Dec, 2018 at 6:24pm:
I have some money in Perfect Money, which I used to have in BTC. To exchange BTC sto Perfect Money, Bartermyfunds is a very good and cheap exchange.

But to convert Perfect Money to anything else that can be withdrawn to the bank, it's usually much more expensive.
So I've seen searching for the best way to echange it and found magnetic exchange, which allowed for a direct Perfect Money USD to SEPA EUR bank transfer. I converted 301.5 usd to 260 EUR, which seems to be a pretty good rate. Definitely not the +10% comission I was finding everywhere else. And just like BMF, the more we exchange the bigger the discount in comissions.

I think there's a referral program there, so we can do our usual shenanigans  Wink

sounds promising

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 8th Dec, 2018 at 2:01am

It looks good. I'm willing to join but don't know if I'll put much effort into promoting with r4a and paidverts being my top priority. Also, clixsense has boosted their referral benefits and I want to test that. So this would definitely be down the priority list. I also don't use PM so I wouldn't be much help there

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #3 - 8th Dec, 2018 at 9:43pm

I wasn't really thinking of promoting it per se.
It was more as a useful tool for some currency exchanges. I used PM this time, but maybe there's more pairs that have also good rates.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #4 - 9th Dec, 2018 at 4:52pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Dec, 2018 at 2:01am:
Also, clixsense has boosted their referral benefits and I want to test that. So this would definitely be down the priority list.

I wonder if SS' "promoting the program only in Greece in YGP" logic would also work with these countries as well ? The ones mentioned in the CS promotion (ie. Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway)? That is cause the internal clicks are being used up slowly, it'll get tons of extra external clicks?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 10th Dec, 2018 at 1:25am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Dec, 2018 at 4:52pm:
I wonder if SS' "promoting the program only in Greece in YGP" logic would also work with these countries as well ? The ones mentioned in the CS promotion (ie. Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway)? That is cause the internal clicks are being used up slowly, it'll get tons of extra external clicks?

Yes, I think that would work

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 10th Dec, 2018 at 4:03am

I joined but when I tried to join the affiliate section they force you to sign up with one of the payer accounts. The problem there is that I'm not a member of any of those accounts so I'm out of luck for the affiliate program

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #7 - 10th Dec, 2018 at 3:38pm

Yeah, you need to have an account to receive the comissions.
But hey, accounts are free to open. I opened I payoneer account just for Clixsense. As long as it allows for some more cash, why not?  Wink

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #8 - 12th Dec, 2018 at 7:01pm

dansbanners wrote on 9th Dec, 2018 at 4:52pm:

That logic doesn't seem to work in FC. For some reason, FC gets much less external clicks than YGP. Dont know

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #9 - 18th Aug, 2019 at 4:41pm

Another disapointment in the exchangers department. I wanted to get some money out of Perfect Money, and the fees now were anything from 13-30%, on the various currencies I tried.

I ended up using Kassa.cc to exchange PM for Payeer with a resonable 3% fee.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #10 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 11:35pm

Ok, so the nature of exchangers is very volatile. The same kassa.cc I used a couple of days ago, nor charges 18% to exchange PM to Payeer.
True, I did empty the Payeer reserve. Looks like that's enough for a fee boost.

In short, we really can't rely on one exchanger. We must always go to bestchange.com for the list of all exchangers and their current pair fees.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #11 - 21st Aug, 2019 at 12:58am

Rui,

Sorry to hear of your troubles with exchangers. I've not had any experience with the exchangers you mentioned in your last 2 posts in this thread.

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #12 - 21st Aug, 2019 at 10:05am

If you're not in a hurry, you may use PTCShare as an "exchange" medium as apart of the 14-day deposit rule there is currently no restriction through which option to withdraw your earnings.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #13 - 21st Aug, 2019 at 12:06pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 21st Aug, 2019 at 10:05am:
If you're not in a hurry, you may use PTCShare as an "exchange" medium as apart of the 14-day deposit rule there is currently no restriction through which option to withdraw your earnings.

Hadn't though of that. But judging by their fees, it still ends up cheaper with exchangers. I can still find deals with around 3% fees. And it probably would look kinda fishy to use a PTC site do deposit >$1000 in one currency and cashout to another.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print