eTrafficFreedom.com (Read 2757 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
eTrafficFreedom.com
10th Jan, 2019 at 11:54am

I got this email today from eTrafficFreedom, an old traffic-exchange site which kinda reminded me that back in 2011 I used it for some extra advertising.. The email was about another PayPal limitation:

Quote:
Hello everyone and welcome to all members!!

Well, well, well, Paypal finally got around to me!
As it already happened to many owners of Internet Marketing programs,
PayPal has permanently limited my business account, and use of Paypal.
There was not any advance notification, an email that my account was closed,
No processing for incoming or outgoing payments,
and any funds in them would be held for 180 days.

Apparently the business I was doing is dangerous to paypal, and violates their Acceptable Use Terms.
I tried contacting them and after several attempts, they made it clear to me that they would no longer offer their services to me.
Paypal direct access will be removed from all of my sites immediately. I am in the process of doing that now.

Any member who has an upgrade subscription with any of my sites, (list below) through Paypal please,
cancel those subscriptions, Paypal will not process them anyway.
Members who have lifetime upgrades you will always receive your benefits.
Yearly upgrades you will have to renew when your upgrade ends as it will expire then.
For those who are on monthly or short term basis, you will have to renew using one of the other payment options.

All members there is no need to fret your commissions are safe and you will receive payouts
I have started to integrate several different processors on different sites I own,
Coinbase (which has paypal), Stripe, Solid Trust Pay and 2checkout ( credit/debit card ) at my sites.

Being able to provide services in alternative payment processors is always a positive so I decided to share it here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print