moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #120 - 9th Aug, 2019 at 9:28pm

moneymarketing wrote on 9th Aug, 2019 at 9:15pm:
Shocked

LOL! Make that 5.

I don't know what is happening but I guess as these people see the downline grow under them they want to participate in the upgrade. Very cool  Money Cheesy

I think I'm reading the chart wrong. It looks like four but one appears to be a duplicate so it could be three if the duplicate gets removed. I also counted one that was already an upgrade twice.

But it looks like three for sure

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #121 - 9th Aug, 2019 at 11:43pm

I'm not sure I understand the carry over effect of the program?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #122 - 10th Aug, 2019 at 6:40am

dansbanners wrote on 9th Aug, 2019 at 11:43pm:
I'm not sure I understand the carry over effect of the program?

Quote:
Gold Members get a 100% Matching Bonus on Profit Share earnings of your personally referred Affiliates. (EG: If they earn $10, You earn $10)

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #123 - 10th Aug, 2019 at 3:57pm

moneymarketing wrote on 10th Aug, 2019 at 6:40am:
Gold Members get a 100% Matching Bonus on Profit Share earnings of your personally referred Affiliates. (EG: If they earn $10, You earn $10)

Just keep in mind that this *ONLY* includes commissions earned through share profits.. this does not include bonuses from referral upgrades or top referrer contest earnings etc.

Quote:
Income Streams
Downline Farm offers you 4 income streams:

Referral Commissions
Profit Sharing Pool
<- this is the one we are talking about

Matching Bonus
Commissions From 3rd Party Programs

It's rather easy to calculate that profit:

Here's my own example:
My id is 2926 and by the end of July the number of members excedded 3830. This means that 900+ people have joined the program after me. That puts me in the 250 - 999 range in the seniority multiplier scale which means my shares get multiplied by x2 for now.

I have upgraded myself and have 2 upgraded referrals so according to the first table I get 2 shares.
So my total shares count equals 4 after the multiplication (x2).

MM is at the next tier based on the first table getting 4 shares that are also multiplied by 2 so his total number of shares is 8.

Now the actual share profit is based on the number of shares multiplied by the monthly amount of the profit pool as shown in the Stats page:
Value of each share for July, 2019 =
$0.733402

So my share profits were: 4 x $0.733402 =
$2.93

MM's share profits were: 8 x $0.733402 =
$5.87

Now that we understand the basic share profit we can get to the Seniority multiplier increase:
As I said 900+ people have joined the program after me..
Once another 100 people join the program (not my own referrals - generally people that join the program under anyone's link), I will enter the 1000 - 3000 range so my multiplier gets increased to x3 instead of x2, thus my final number of shares gets increased to 2 x3 = 6 shares. MM gets to 4 x3 = 12 shares.

So based on the previous basic share profit of $0.733402 here are our calculations again:
My share profits *would be*: 6 x $0.733402 =
$4.40

MM's share profits *would be*: 12 x $0.733402 =
$8.80

And finally keep in mind that we also get a 100% matching bonus, so if MM gets $8.80 I also get that amount.. and he gets his own bonuses from his direct referrals as well.

The most important but actually simple thing in DLF is that the more people get in the program the more we all earn. It's a big profit pool we share here. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #124 - 10th Aug, 2019 at 6:50pm

That gives us a huge incentive to refer as well with that sharing bonus.

That's why I'm probably going to put all my DF earnings above expenses into a NB ad or something like that

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #125 - 13th Aug, 2019 at 10:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 13th Aug, 2019 at 7:28am:
Also, I dropped a neobux traffic bomb on DF so that should get us to the next share threshold by month-end, SS

And I already got my 3rd Gold Ref!  Smiley

He's joined under me coming from my YGP campaign at Jul 22, 2019, and just upgraded!

That's awesome!
I'm now standing at 4 shares x2 = 8 shares
« Last Edit: 13th Aug, 2019 at 10:55am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #126 - 13th Aug, 2019 at 7:21pm

It all sounds good, HOWEVER the only reason I haven't joined or promoted this program yet is because you have to manually enter your Sponsor's name when registering:

WTF is up with that?  Feeling beat up

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #127 - 13th Aug, 2019 at 8:46pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 13th Aug, 2019 at 7:21pm:
It all sounds good, HOWEVER the only reason I haven't joined or promoted this program yet is because you have to manually enter your Sponsor's name when registering:

http://i.imgur.com/drvPSK3.jpg

Yes, I wasn't too pleased with that either. They also don't have a very good selection of promotional banners but I have compensated by making my own.

The reason I was willing to overlook the username being inserted was because every member that joins after you will eventually contribute to your number of shares. Also, because it shares site revenues, everyone will benefit from site earnings anyway so it kind of mitigates the risk of losing your referrals.

Even with that, I've managed to gain 254 referrals so there are some honest people out there. I'm not sure I want the cheaters in my team anyway

I think the positives outweigh the negatives and SS, oldbuddy and I are already in positive cash flow after only a few months (mainly because of the referral contest)

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #128 - 14th Aug, 2019 at 11:00am

rotate4all.com wrote on 13th Aug, 2019 at 7:21pm:

http://i.imgur.com/drvPSK3.jpg

Yeap that's annoying, and the site is poorly designed based on today's standards..

But even so, at least it works.. it seems to me that even older web users actually understand how it works and get along with their design issues..

Just a notice though (not intended to apply force or sth, just being informative), if you ever decide to join the program please respect our chain and join using the last link in the DLF downline builder..

This way the whole team benefits equally and the favor will be returned in another program in the future.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #129 - 15th Aug, 2019 at 4:39pm

SolidSnake wrote on 14th Aug, 2019 at 11:00am:
Just a notice though (not intended to apply force or sth, just being informative), if you ever decide to join the program please respect our chain and join using the last link in the DLF downline builder..

This way the whole team benefits equally and the favor will be returned in another program in the future.

I second it!

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #130 - 16th Aug, 2019 at 7:48am

Quote:
Total Members As Of August 11th, 2019 = 3878

I added 31 in my ad blitz so that brings us to 3909 or less than 20 needed in the second half of the month to get SS and me to the next share level

I've created two new banners. The click rate is excellent but I'm not sure about the conversion rate with the needs to add the referral name in. If the conversion is the same (usually 10% of clicks sign up) then the site is getting more signups which is a good thing even if we are getting burned

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #131 - 17th Aug, 2019 at 3:18pm

Haven't had any referrals for three days even though I'm promoting more than ever and was consistently getting two per day  Dont know

Seeing 'anomalies' again

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #132 - 18th Aug, 2019 at 11:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Aug, 2019 at 3:18pm:
Haven't had any referrals for three days even though I'm promoting more than ever and was consistently getting two per day  Dont know

Seeing 'anomalies' again

Total Members As Of August 18th, 2019 = 4031

Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #133 - 19th Aug, 2019 at 8:52am

SolidSnake wrote on 18th Aug, 2019 at 11:59pm:
Total Members As Of August 18th, 2019 = 4031

Smiley Smiley

Wow! Huge bump. 200 new members  Money

So that's where all my referrals were going  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #134 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 7:59am

moneymarketing wrote on 16th Aug, 2019 at 7:48am:
I added 31 in my ad blitz so that brings us to 3909 or less than 20 needed in the second half of the month to get SS and me to the next share level

I've created two new banners. The click rate is excellent but I'm not sure about the conversion rate with the needs to add the referral name in. If the conversion is the same (usually 10% of clicks sign up) then the site is getting more signups which is a good thing even if we are getting burned

http://waterforlife.ws/df125ani.gif

http://waterforlife.ws/df468ani.gif

I sent these to the admin. He said he would share them in a future email so this should give our members a boost in their promotions. I never felt any of the banners explained the true benefits of the programs but these ones will bring clickers in with the right mindset from the start. They also have a great CTR

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 59
Send Topic Print