Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 222500 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #150 - 1st Oct, 2019 at 8:59pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Oct, 2019 at 5:42am:
Personally, I find it difficult to believe we only got 65 referrals for the month of September. Considering I stepped up my referring and got a minimum of 25 (not counting the ones who quit). That means the entire rest of the site only got 40 after having brought in almost 400 the month before?  Huh

and it may not look like I'm promoting more but a larger majority of the clicks of the 16,000 are banner clicks. Like 50 per day. These are always higher quality clicks and usually produce up to a 10% sign up rate at most sites

Quote:
Profit Sharing      6.49

I guess I can't really complain. Net costs before contest bonuses is down to 50 cents  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #151 - 14th Oct, 2019 at 1:08pm

The contest was very active in this cycle. This is great and what makes the program so beneficial since we all benefit from every referral everyone brings in so the more active and competitive the contest the better we all do

And this shows that a well-designed referral contest can be very beneficial

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #152 - 15th Oct, 2019 at 1:23pm

Everything smooth with DLF so far. Smiley

Just to keep us up to date I received a referral yesterday with ID:4336

So, by now our whole team is upgraded to x3 multiplier!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #153 - 22nd Oct, 2019 at 7:59am

After promoting a few other things in PTCS as an experiment I'm back to promoting this. At least these guys pay and I get the occasional upgrading referral. I think our referrals join for the right reasons also so the chances of them upgrading in the future are higher

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #154 - 24th Oct, 2019 at 12:23am

moneymarketing wrote on 22nd Oct, 2019 at 7:59am:
After promoting a few other things in PTCS as an experiment I'm back to promoting this. At least these guys pay and I get the occasional upgrading referral. I think our referrals join for the right reasons also so the chances of them upgrading in the future are higher

I just topped 300 referrals.  Smiley

I have three upgrades so 1% is about normal in this industry. The great part is that, as  the site grows, I can contact these people and show them they can get instant cashback on any upgrade or turn their upgrades into an instant profit

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #155 - 24th Oct, 2019 at 1:53pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Oct, 2019 at 12:23am:
I just topped 300 referrals.  Smiley

I have three upgrades so 1% is about normal in this industry. The great part is that, as  the site grows, I can contact these people and show them they can get instant cashback on any upgrade or turn their upgrades into an instant profit

Good for you on topping 300 referrals!  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #156 - 24th Oct, 2019 at 4:22pm

dansbanners wrote on 24th Oct, 2019 at 1:53pm:
Good for you on topping 300 referrals!  Smiley

And the best part is this helps all of us as those new members go under all of us

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #157 - 24th Oct, 2019 at 6:31pm

Anyone else having trouble navigating the back office?

and people wonder why I'm paranoid  Angry

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #158 - 24th Oct, 2019 at 9:05pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Oct, 2019 at 6:31pm:
Anyone else having trouble navigating the back office?

and people wonder why I'm paranoid  Angry

He tells me it is due to heavy advertising by members

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #159 - 29th Oct, 2019 at 3:54pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Oct, 2019 at 9:05pm:
He tells me it is due to heavy advertising by members

This is looking like a DDOS attack to me. The number of hits on the referral contest has actually dropped yet I can only click on one or two pages when I can log in. This is a new problem that could wreck the site potential (It always seems to be something with these sites  Sad )

Maybe you could talk to him SS as to whether or not it is a DDOS. I wouldn't know what questions to ask

One thing I've also noticed is that I can't access any of the pages where programs are posted. I wonder if this has to do with the potential exploit you were talking about a while back?
« Last Edit: 29th Oct, 2019 at 4:44pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #160 - 30th Oct, 2019 at 11:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 29th Oct, 2019 at 3:54pm:
This is looking like a DDOS attack to me. The number of hits on the referral contest has actually dropped yet I can only click on one or two pages when I can log in. This is a new problem that could wreck the site potential (It always seems to be something with these sites  Sad )

Maybe you could talk to him SS as to whether or not it is a DDOS. I wouldn't know what questions to ask

One thing I've also noticed is that I can't access any of the pages where programs are posted. I wonder if this has to do with the potential exploit you were talking about a while back?

Well.. if it was a DDoS attack it would prevent any access to the site.. not just some pages.

So, there must be something wrong with the banner pages.. and what's more wrong is that we're allowed to enter anything in the banner fields..

By anything I mean links, images.. but also javascript code which can do a lot of things to ruin a site.. or even code disguised as images and executed when attempting to load the image.

They could even inject btc mining scripts.. though antivirus messages would pop up instantly, plus we would notice the overall increase in our system load, so it's most likely not that..

What could also break a site's loading time is images that are no longer accessible.. but that would allow the page to load and just let the images appear broken, so it's also not that.

Something else that causes infinite loading times is forgetting to break a loop.. that's a programming issue in case they recently changed something in the site's code and accidentally created this bug.. I kind of doubt that too.. it's not the kind of site that gets updated often..

So, my best shot would be that somebody injected something through the banner fields..  Undecided

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #161 - 1st Nov, 2019 at 5:50am

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Oct, 2019 at 11:39pm:
Well.. if it was a DDoS attack it would prevent any access to the site.. not just some pages.

So, there must be something wrong with the banner pages.. and what's more wrong is that we're allowed to enter anything in the banner fields..

By anything I mean links, images.. but also javascript code which can do a lot of things to ruin a site.. or even code disguised as images and executed when attempting to load the image.

They could even inject btc mining scripts.. though antivirus messages would pop up instantly, plus we would notice the overall increase in our system load, so it's most likely not that..

What could also break a site's loading time is images that are no longer accessible.. but that would allow the page to load and just let the images appear broken, so it's also not that.

Something else that causes infinite loading times is forgetting to break a loop.. that's a programming issue in case they recently changed something in the site's code and accidentally created this bug.. I kind of doubt that too.. it's not the kind of site that gets updated often..

So, my best shot would be that somebody injected something through the banner fields..  Undecided

Yes, everything is fine until I click on one of the links for the banner pages. Then the site gets that
glazed look in its eyes.  Smiley

I assume that whoever has done whatever has done it on all the spaces that banners can be added so it might be pretty easy to find the source of the problem

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #162 - 1st Nov, 2019 at 10:39pm

Quote:
Profit Sharing      6.84      Unpaid

So close!  Grin

16 cents in expenses. That's not even the price of a pizza!  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #163 - 4th Nov, 2019 at 8:46pm

Quote:
Please be aware that the Downline Farm server is having issues right now (Nov. 4th, 2019).

Our hosting provider is working on it, and we hope to be back up and running smoothly soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Roberto Santana

I guess others have noticed too

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #164 - 5th Nov, 2019 at 5:50pm

SolidSnake wrote on 30th Oct, 2019 at 11:39pm:

I passed your insight along. Maybe it will help

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 59
Send Topic Print