Send Topic Print
Downline farm (Read 226391 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Downline farm
Reply #420 - 6th Nov, 2020 at 7:21am

dansbanners wrote on 6th Nov, 2020 at 1:37am:
It could simply be that NB had more hits back then. When was that clixsense ad you were referring to? Was it a while ago or something?

It was more than a year ago. I doubt hits have gone down that much. Not by 80%. They wouldn't be selling ads for $70 if the volume went down that far.

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #421 - 6th Nov, 2020 at 8:52am

Currently you'd get up to 120k/day/fixed ad at Neobux. But note that only ~37% of that amount is represented by unique visitors.
The huge discrepancy on the hits count, as well as the low-signup rate is caused by DLF (still) not having implemented secure/samesite cookies, as mentioned here previously, which since then get blocked in browsers even more, and by default, in a 3rd party context such as PTC ads.
There are still workarounds if you're that much into this program: you could setup a splash page which opens DLF in a new window/tab, that way their cookies will be set, tracking will work properly and any potential signups will definitely go to your referral pool.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #422 - 6th Nov, 2020 at 1:52pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 6th Nov, 2020 at 8:52am:
Currently you'd get up to 120k/day/fixed ad at Neobux. But note that only ~37% of that amount is represented by unique visitors.
The huge discrepancy on the hits count, as well as the low-signup rate is caused by DLF (still) not having implemented secure/samesite cookies, as mentioned here previously, which since then get blocked in browsers even more, and by default, in a 3rd party context such as PTC ads.
There are still workarounds if you're that much into this program: you could setup a splash page which opens DLF in a new window/tab, that way their cookies will be set, tracking will work properly and any potential signups will definitely go to your referral pool.

Good point and good advice.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #423 - 6th Nov, 2020 at 4:21pm

I have a good question. What if a DLF member deletes his or her account, does it have an affect on the overall share multipliers, matching bonuses and stuff like that, etc?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #424 - 7th Nov, 2020 at 12:46am

rotate4all.com wrote on 6th Nov, 2020 at 8:52am:

That's an interesting idea. Now the trick is to get people to make that second click.  Grin

Many years ago people would set up an image file that was a splash page for paidverts. The whole thing was clickable and it would load super fast because there was no text/flash etc. I might try that and work it in conjunction with the magic banner. It could be a game-changer. I'll think it over and it if works I'll let you all know.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #425 - 7th Nov, 2020 at 12:52am

dansbanners wrote on 6th Nov, 2020 at 4:21pm:
I have a good question. What if a DLF member deletes his or her account, does it have an affect on the overall share multipliers, matching bonuses and stuff like that, etc?

I believe it does but it is not a huge deal unless they were upgraded. Then you can lose an actual share. If they were free they will be replaced by site team recruiting probably on the same day. We are growing by over 100 per month so you wouldn't even miss a month of share benefit unless it was some fluke that they canceled on the last day of the month.

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #426 - 7th Nov, 2020 at 4:03pm

moneymarketing,

Is there a way I could tell where are 3 of your submitted banners?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #427 - 7th Nov, 2020 at 8:31pm

dansbanners wrote on 7th Nov, 2020 at 4:03pm:
moneymarketing,

Is there a way I could tell where are 3 of your submitted banners?

They should have a blue "hide from downline" option like in this link

https://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1549159888/381#381

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #428 - 7th Nov, 2020 at 11:07pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Nov, 2020 at 8:31pm:
They should have a blue "hide from downline" option like in this link

I'm only seeing the "Add A Program" blue button and not "Hide From Downline".

However, I do see your username or referral ID in your two PTCShare banners. What's your 3rd banner?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #429 - 8th Nov, 2020 at 12:49am

dansbanners wrote on 7th Nov, 2020 at 11:07pm:
I'm only seeing the "Add A Program" blue button and not "Hide From Downline".

However, I do see your username or referral ID in your two PTCShare banners. What's your 3rd banner?

The bottom banner was added by SS, I think because the link has his referral link in it. The middle one here was added by me and the top one is oldbuddy's.

I think I may have only added one banner because most of my programs were already posted. So I just added my referral ID. You can see that mine is the one with the delete button. Maybe you hid the others already?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #430 - 12th Nov, 2020 at 10:14pm

I'm still not seeing the blue "Hide From Downline" button? Perhaps, something to do with my being a free member? Huh

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #431 - 12th Nov, 2020 at 10:24pm

dansbanners wrote on 12th Nov, 2020 at 10:14pm:
I'm still not seeing the blue "Hide From Downline" button? Perhaps, something to do with my being a free member? Huh

It's possible. I guess you would need to ask the admin.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #432 - 13th Nov, 2020 at 8:48am

dansbanners wrote on 12th Nov, 2020 at 10:14pm:

When in the upgrade page it also states "Customize Your Programs List".. Maybe that has something to do with it.  Dont know

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #433 - 13th Nov, 2020 at 1:53pm

SolidSnake wrote on 13th Nov, 2020 at 8:48am:
When in the upgrade page it also states "Customize Your Programs List".. Maybe that has something to do with it.  Dont know

Ok, I'll check again when I upgrade somewhere down the road.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #434 - 25th Nov, 2020 at 6:56am

Quote:
Hi Downline Farm family,
here's wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving Day and weekend.

We have added our yearly Christmas Bonus to the profit sharing pool.

So if you are an upgraded Gold member, you can expect a little extra bump in your profit sharing commissions next month.

If you are still a free member, this is a great time to upgrade.

Thank you for being a valued member of Downline Farm,
Roberto Santana

END OF MESSAGE

Quote:
November 2020      Christmas Bonus      $150

Money

As our shares grow this gets more valuable.

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 59
Send Topic Print