Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
JoinHoney.com - Free Discounts and Coupons for Online Shops (Read 2005 times)
SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
JoinHoney.com - Free Discounts and Coupons for Online Shops
13th Mar, 2019 at 12:09pm

Now, here's something different than the usual programs I promote.

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a video of a guy that was doing some custom car modifications and stated that he uses a program that finds him free coupons for car parts e-shops that he uses ..and got my attention.

I looked it up and it turned out to be interesting due to the simplicity of its nature.
It's a browser plugin that automatically finds coupons for the checkout section of e-shops and markets.

etc. you get to an eshop, add items to your cart, proceed to checkout and the plugin shows a popup notification that there are available discounts/coupons to activate for this purchase. So you activate it and proceed with the activated coupon.

These coupons either give you a discount on the final purchase price or return points to your JoinHoney account balance that you can use in future purchases in order to reduce the prices.

They seem to be affiliated with big markets like eBay, Amazon, Gearbest, Steam store and many online services that a lot of people normally use daily.
So, it would be interesting for its affiliate side as these sites are already useful for many people at which we can advertise the program.

I've already been using it for a few months and I'm happy with how points are being accumulated.
Plus I've hit some nice discounts in specific purchases I did recently, so why not? Smiley

There's also more info provided in the sign-up page, my link is here:

https://www.joinhoney.com/ref/7s9xgha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print