Send Topic Print
PTCShare (Read 96539 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCShare
Reply #150 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 8:33am

rotate4all.com wrote on 20th Aug, 2019 at 8:22am:
Same here, got a total miss on yesterday's ads. But I would blame it on the website accessibility issues. For more than 10 hours it was intermittently down.
Buying another round Today as well. Got bored cause I can't cashout so might as well climb the BAP ladder instead.

Do you plan on selling banner space on your site in the future? It could be a good revenue booster

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #151 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 9:44am

Yes, in fact that's on the to do list, however the banner space will be reserved for the website main areas, excluding the ptp/surf pages where the framed advertisements have priority. I always believed that overlapping banners in front of other ads like on many other sites is bad practice.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #152 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 1:45pm

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Aug, 2019 at 6:22am:
It's back. They were working on servers earlier so that may have had something to do with it

Strangely, it's still not working for me... Huh Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #153 - 20th Aug, 2019 at 5:07pm

dansbanners wrote on 20th Aug, 2019 at 1:45pm:
Strangely, it's still not working for me... Huh Dont know

Quote:
You have just exceeded the limits of my technical expertise
  Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #154 - 21st Aug, 2019 at 12:55am

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Aug, 2019 at 5:07pm:
Quote:
You have just exceeded the limits of my technical expertise
Smiley

Apparently...
Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #155 - 26th Aug, 2019 at 4:26am

Did a bit of editing to this. It works pretty well:

http://waterforlife.ws/ptcsdguy468.gif

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #156 - 26th Aug, 2019 at 7:07pm

Quote:
From Facebook:
Pay close attention and read this post carefully!
We are going to be working on site stability.
As of now, we are growing our BAP pool very rapidly.
This means that ad issues per user are dropping as people keep reinvesting in full.
There is too much focus on the ad issue alone and as of now itīs not good for the websiteīs health.
Therefore we want to make it slightly less attractive.
Ad issues will be $2500/day for now and might be changed more as we move along, itīs all an experiment.
We are going to make other components of the website more profitable.
-As of today for the next 2 weeks, we are giving you a 10% bonus on the "Wannads"-offerwall.
-We will be having more competitions and discounts
-We will implement new options for you to make more from referring
-We have added a brand new daily wagering reward for our games, that gives you a 100k daily BAP reward if you wager 10m+ daily volume!
-We are going to be adding more offerwalls
-We are going to be adding more video offers
-We are going to be adding more and new surveys, which will even pay you a little when youīre NOT the person they are looking for!
-Very soon we will be opening up the Super User Upgrades again!
If you use all of the above, you should be earning a lot more and you donīt need the ad issue for it.. But if you do want more out of the ad issue, it will require work.
If you work, you get a reward in PTCshare.
Activity ad issues and Referral ad issues are excellent methods to earn more money. Look at the 2nd image in this post to see the BONUS people are receiving ON TOP of the current ad issue. You can be one of them!
And please remember that our support is here to help you with every step along the way!

Dont know

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #157 - 26th Aug, 2019 at 8:14pm

Yup, I was expecting this especially as EVERYONE compounds their earnings into more and more BAP with the sole purpose of cashing in higher ad-issues.
They could have fixed this problem from the start by restricting BAP purchases to payment processors only.
Otherwise it's just a matter of time when even if you're at top BAP level you get close-to-nothing-worth of ad issues, rendering your ROI time to at least 1 year if not more. If I remember correctly the same scenario happened at Paidverts as well.
It's the ultimate proof that this system is unsustainable. Especially since they were relying too much on people being suckered into wagering their BAP on games where everyone knows the house always wins.

As of this moment I am no longer investing anymore in this program.
Time to cash-out and move along.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #158 - 26th Aug, 2019 at 9:11pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 26th Aug, 2019 at 8:14pm:
Yup, I was expecting this especially as EVERYONE compounds their earnings into more and more BAP with the sole purpose of cashing in higher ad-issues.
They could have fixed this problem from the start by restricting BAP purchases to payment processors only.
Otherwise it's just a matter of time when even if you're at top BAP level you get close-to-nothing-worth of ad issues, rendering your ROI time to at least 1 year if not more. If I remember correctly the same scenario happened at Paidverts as well.
It's the ultimate proof that this system is unsustainable. Especially since they were relying too much on people being suckered into wagering their BAP on games where everyone knows the house always wins.

As of this moment I am no longer investing anymore in this program.
Time to cash-out and move along.

If everyone were using it for what it was intended to do, advertising, this wouldn't be an issue. The problem is, everyone sees this as a cash cow. I prefer to use my earnings to grow my cash and referral bases in other programs. That way you diversify your income streams. A lot of my DF referrals came from PTCS

Seriously, I just got 50,000 banner impressions for $3.25! Those are free  from income earned there

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #159 - 28th Aug, 2019 at 2:59pm

So Today I finally reached the date they allowed me to cashout, just to be greeted by another surprise:

That fee is absolutely unjustified, especially since Today the average Bitcoin transaction, even in priority mode, is less than $1 for that amount.
Just a notice that you may have to recalculate your ROI if you decide to cashout.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #160 - 29th Aug, 2019 at 11:38am

Yeah, I kinda noticed that. When adding funds, they show you the fees for withdrawal in each processor. I ended up depositiing in PM, since the fee is 4.5%.
Bitcoin I noticed it was 7%, so a big no-no.
Of course, if you're into crypto it's best to use Litecoin, as the cashout fee is 4%.
But overall the cashout fees are big at PTCshare (and paidverts). I think most of that comes from the cost of having to use exchangers to convert from some currencies to others.

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #161 - 29th Aug, 2019 at 2:21pm

Relying on exchangers for funding your account is bad management. I really don't think they do that, otherwise they're just stupid.
They should keep minimum balances in each payment processor to cover potential cashouts.
That's what I do. Last time I had to use an exchanger was more than 1 year ago.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #162 - 29th Aug, 2019 at 4:45pm

Keeping that minimum balance in each payment processor can be a challenge. It's not only them, other PTC sites have this problems at times. That's why there's usually that rule about cashing out in the processor you used to deposit. But since there's no such thing at PTCshare, I wouldn't be surprised if processor inbalances show up often.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #163 - 29th Aug, 2019 at 5:57pm

ruicarlov wrote on 29th Aug, 2019 at 11:38am:
Yeah, I kinda noticed that. When adding funds, they show you the fees for withdrawal in each processor. I ended up depositiing in PM, since the fee is 4.5%.
Bitcoin I noticed it was 7%, so a big no-no.
Of course, if you're into crypto it's best to use Litecoin, as the cashout fee is 4%.
But overall the cashout fees are big at PTCshare (and paidverts). I think most of that comes from the cost of having to use exchangers to convert from some currencies to others.

The excuse they have given is that they charge the high fees to compensate for the wide swings in price for BTC. I've suggested that they only use BTC for payouts and keep the money in the currency recognized on the site which is US dollars

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #164 - 4th Sep, 2019 at 8:51am

So in under 3 months, my ROI is 35%(as calculated by the base  worth of my current BAP). I'm getting approximately 1700 ad views every weekday and am now buying 50K banner impressions every weekday also. And it is still growing

Smiley

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 17
Send Topic Print