Send Topic Print
PTCShare (Read 95122 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCShare
Reply #210 - 14th Dec, 2019 at 6:32am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Dec, 2019 at 3:23am:
For each $2.99 mini upgrade purchase, about how often or how quickly did you reach $1 in earnings?

Also, as of now, I'm seeing that the only way to purchase a Mini-upgrade is to use your balance? Huh

It's not a timed thing it is based on sales. I don't own it myself so I couldn't tell you

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #211 - 14th Dec, 2019 at 2:00pm

dansbanners wrote on 14th Dec, 2019 at 3:23am:
For each $2.99 mini upgrade purchase, about how often or how quickly did you reach $1 in earnings?

Also, as of now, I'm seeing that the only way to purchase a Mini-upgrade is to use your balance? Huh

In the beginning it was very quick, but lately it's taken me the whole week to reach little above 2.99 for the cost of the next upgrade, so I haven't bought it in the last few weeks. And currently only 49 users have it (maximum is 100), so that means it's not attractive at all.
But you can buy it with a payment processor. For me it shows up either balance or Perfect Money (only procesor I used so far)

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #212 - 23rd Dec, 2019 at 4:34pm

I'm hoping I'll see a difference in the program after their supposed upcoming "Major ad issue upcoming on the 31st of December!"? Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #213 - 23rd Dec, 2019 at 5:19pm

dansbanners wrote on 23rd Dec, 2019 at 4:34pm:
I'm hoping I'll see a difference in the program after their supposed upcoming "Major ad issue upcoming on the 31st of December!"? Roll Eyes

In what way? Do you mean more income?

I don't think that will change much. They pay out based on site earnings, so it will depend on sales, etc. They are working to lower the amount of BAP in the system though. If they do this then the value of the BAP ads will rise but it will take time

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #214 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 12:17am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Dec, 2019 at 5:19pm:
In what way? Do you mean more income?

I don't think that will change much. They pay out based on site earnings, so it will depend on sales, etc. They are working to lower the amount of BAP in the system though. If they do this then the value of the BAP ads will rise but it will take time

Well. I'm toying with the idea of to stop clicking in there. After a while, I'm getting too much of a tedious feeling, doing all that clicking just to get to $1.00 to buy the ad. And it seems that it's taking longer and longer for me to reach the $1.00. That's why I'm hoping and giving them the benefit of a doubt to do the clicking a little longer to see if some of their big plans will enable me to reach $1.00 faster. We'll see...

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #215 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 8:39am

dansbanners wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 12:17am:
Well. I'm toying with the idea of to stop clicking in there. After a while, I'm getting too much of a tedious feeling, doing all that clicking just to get to $1.00 to buy the ad. And it seems that it's taking longer and longer for me to reach the $1.00. That's why I'm hoping and giving them the benefit of a doubt to do the clicking a little longer to see if some of their big plans will enable me to reach $1.00 faster. We'll see...

Are you buying BAPs in the BAP market? It's a much better deal than buying ads

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #216 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 12:18pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 8:39am:
Are you buying BAPs in the BAP market? It's a much better deal than buying ads

That's in PV, isn't it?

I think Dan is talking about PTCShare.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #217 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 2:01pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 12:18pm:
That's in PV, isn't it?

Yep. After all, this is the PTCShare thread. Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #218 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 4:10pm

SolidSnake wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 12:18pm:
That's in PV, isn't it?

No, there is now a BAP market installed at PTCS. BAPs are currently selling at about 33 cents on the dollar. If you were to spend $100 or so, you would get $300 in BAPs which would greatly accelerate your earnings

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #219 - 24th Dec, 2019 at 7:39pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 4:10pm:
No, there is now a BAP market installed at PTCS. BAPs are currently selling at about 33 cents on the dollar. If you were to spend $100 or so, you would get $300 in BAPs which would greatly accelerate your earnings

BAP market is here:

https://www.ptcshare.com/member/bap-market

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #220 - 25th Dec, 2019 at 6:09pm

moneymarketing wrote on 24th Dec, 2019 at 7:39pm:

Have any of you bought or sold any BAPS in there?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #221 - 25th Dec, 2019 at 10:11pm

dansbanners wrote on 25th Dec, 2019 at 6:09pm:
Have any of you bought or sold any BAPS in there?

Yes, it is actually where I buy all my BAPs now. I prefer to set a price. Usually the top bidder's price. If that price is less than a page long, then I usually get the price within a day. So the market is quite efficient.

I was doing the math though. $100 would get you about 500K BAPs. Based on the ad issues, you could earn over $1 per week or 4% per month. If you used that dollar to buy BAP on the market every time you earned, you would compound your growth pretty fast

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #222 - 26th Dec, 2019 at 3:02am

moneymarketing wrote on 25th Dec, 2019 at 10:11pm:
Yes, it is actually where I buy all my BAPs now. I prefer to set a price. Usually the top bidder's price. If that price is less than a page long, then I usually get the price within a day. So the market is quite efficient.

I was doing the math though. $100 would get you about 500K BAPs. Based on the ad issues, you could earn over $1 per week or 4% per month. If you used that dollar to buy BAP on the market every time you earned, you would compound your growth pretty fast

Did you promote R4A in there?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #223 - 26th Dec, 2019 at 6:02am

dansbanners wrote on 26th Dec, 2019 at 3:02am:
Did you promote R4A in there?

No. PTCS and PV are pure income programs for me now. My net investment is down to $2000 in PTCS and my income is over $100 per month. The value of my BAPs stand at around $3000(6 million BAPs). I figure I'll be totally paid back in less than 20 months but it should be quicker if site income grows. Also, I'm taking cash out to buy bitcoin so I'm making a profit there too if it takes off

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #224 - 26th Dec, 2019 at 8:45am

moneymarketing wrote on 26th Dec, 2019 at 6:02am:
No. PTCS and PV are pure income programs for me now. My net investment is down to $2000 in PTCS and my income is over $100 per month. The value of my BAPs stand at around $3000(6 million BAPs). I figure I'll be totally paid back in less than 20 months but it should be quicker if site income grows. Also, I'm taking cash out to buy bitcoin so I'm making a profit there too if it takes off

Also, I only really need to earn for another ten months before I hit my breakeven. With BAPs selling around 33 cents on the dollar, I can sell my 6 million BAP for $1000 minimum but I won't since I am earning $100 per month

The only reason I am cashing out is for diversification purposes. I have a lot of money in PV and PTCS so I want to get my BTC balances up to where they are. If BTC takes off, then I'll level up in PTCS but that will cost a few Ks

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 
Send Topic Print