Send Topic Print
PTCShare (Read 95147 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: PTCShare
Reply #45 - 19th Jun, 2019 at 7:49am

Quote:
We're going to manage the Super User Upgrades differently this time.

We will calculate the profitability point of the upgrades, then set up a mechanism that will keep the update active for as long as it hasn't been profitable yet.
Nothing new yet, since that's how it works on Paidverts.

However,

Every now and then we will calculate to see whether the purchases are still really "worth it".
If not, we will lower the price drastically and advertise them as "extremely discounted for a short while".
These will have a different profitability point ofc, for which there will be an adjusted mechanism.

We will then likely generate a ton of sales.
Then we just lock it altogether for as long as is necessary to make them profitable again.

Open them up, market them being around and being an amazing opportunity again.. Cycle restarts.

--

This method offers 3 benefits:

-It's the best marketable option
-It's the fairest for all and keeps people happier/makes us gain respect
-It's the quickest way to turn your BAP into money, with PTCshare not having a sharemarket.

Because it doesn't have a sharemarket, it doesn't necessarily have to be a very profitable item in most cases.
Some people will use it to get out and if that's with a breakeven, they will be more than happy.
The SUU is your best option in that regard (Unless you have many millions of BAP)

https://mytrafficvalue.com/forum/news/june_18th_news/1.html#p541285

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #46 - 19th Jun, 2019 at 5:51pm

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #47 - 19th Jun, 2019 at 7:52pm

SolidSnake wrote on 19th Jun, 2019 at 5:51pm:
Like they heard you..  Grin

It's been a complaint at PV for some time and people are really reacting positively to the upgrades and their potential so I guess he just wants to keep that going. It was more about me being in tune with where things are. I'm not up to the Rui eye-beam level yet
  Cool Smiley

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #48 - 21st Jun, 2019 at 11:48am

Today I bought a campaing in duplicate, since after I clicked buy the screen faded to black and showed the same page again. So I clicked again to the same effect.
When I gave up and went back to the main page I had two campaigns going. Did it work fine for you?

Edited:
  Bought something again and this time no bug happened
« Last Edit: 21st Jun, 2019 at 11:56am by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #49 - 21st Jun, 2019 at 11:56am

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Jun, 2019 at 11:48am:
Today I bought a campaing in duplicate, since after I clicked buy the screen faded to black and showed the same page again. So I clicked again to the same effect.
When I gave up and went back to the main page I had two campaigns going. Did it work fine for you?

Yes, I've done the same a few days ago.. I ended up with 5-6 failed campaigns.. Cheesy

Use a new tab to browse to their campaign purchase page and place it again, and after paying it will be activated normally.

You can delete the failed ones after 24 hours, if I'm not wrong (I did so and it worked).

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #50 - 21st Jun, 2019 at 7:10pm

Jesus Censored Christ.

I bought the recycle upgrade and bam, 900 ads  Shocked
Gotta get that filter ASAP

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #51 - 23rd Jun, 2019 at 3:02pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Jun, 2019 at 7:10pm:
Jesus Censored Christ.

I bought the recycle upgrade and bam, 900 ads  Shocked
Gotta get that filter ASAP

Well, especially now that we're near the beginning that should be expected.. Tongue

I thought multiple times of getting that too but nope... I forced myself to stop until I get the filter at 0.01 or 0.02 like in PV..

Not only you'd get boomed by a huge amount of ridiculously valued ads, but they would also seriously damage your BAPs..
« Last Edit: 23rd Jun, 2019 at 3:29pm by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #52 - 24th Jun, 2019 at 6:19pm

SolidSnake wrote on 23rd Jun, 2019 at 3:02pm:
Well, especially now that we're near the beginning that should be expected.. Tongue

I thought multiple times of getting that too but nope... I forced myself to stop until I get the filter at 0.01 or 0.02 like in PV..

Not only you'd get boomed by a huge amount of ridiculously valued ads, but they would also seriously damage your BAPs..

Well, they did 1$ worth of BAP. But I bought the filter, so everything's under control now.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #53 - 26th Jun, 2019 at 12:06am

So, after a bunch of wrong moves in PV, I managed to transfer a few bucks from PV to my PTCShare account and got me up to 46749 BAPs.. which means tomorrow I'm hopping to the next BAP group (4).

At least I spent the time required to split the money to different campaigns and benefit from the "Buy advertising 10 times" achievement and now I'm in the top 10% of the site based on the APS rating.

So, I guess I'll get a nice bonus from tomorrow's ad issue.
My first goal is to reach earning $1/day.. that should grant me a steady rate of daily advertising and growth.

Now, they need to work out the re-using previous campaigns just like in PV... it gets really tiring to have to copy paste the same campaigns too often...

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #54 - 26th Jun, 2019 at 11:08am

So, today's ad issue got me another $0.44 so I got to BAP group 4 now.

I see the next BAP group is earning ~$0.969 just by the ad issues, so combined with the achievements and referral bonuses, I guess I'll be able to hit my milestone there. Smiley

It needs another $20 in purchases so we'll get there eventually.

Btw, one thing I've noticed is that the actual amount we receive from a referral's $1 bulk ad purchase is $0.07, so that helps keep things clear in our calculations (many thanks to Rui for helping up).

Some additional stats are that a 50 visits bulk ad gets delivered in ~24 hours based on my own stats, so running a 50 visits campaign daily for each program I advertise kinda makes sense because that's how long it will take, while benefiting from the number of purchases achievements.

The banners get depleted almost instantly though..

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #55 - 26th Jun, 2019 at 12:16pm

SolidSnake wrote on 26th Jun, 2019 at 12:06am:
Now, they need to work out the re-using previous campaigns just like in PV... it gets really tiring to have to copy paste the same campaigns too often...

Amen, brother

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #56 - 26th Jun, 2019 at 2:51pm

Does PTCShare have a Forum like they do in PaidVerts?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #57 - 26th Jun, 2019 at 4:09pm

dansbanners wrote on 26th Jun, 2019 at 2:51pm:
Does PTCShare have a Forum like they do in PaidVerts?

No, it seems they do most of their communicating on their facebook feed which is a good idea because you don't need to go through the expense of building and maintaining a forum. It is also a great marketing platform for them

https://www.facebook.com/PtcShare-1221248341366980/

David

IP Logged

venkat

Trying to learn something...

Chennai, India
Reply #58 - 1st Jul, 2019 at 9:40am

Since I've been long gone from this world, what is BAP? Looks like I have missed lot of changes in the industry.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #59 - 1st Jul, 2019 at 1:13pm

venkat wrote on 1st Jul, 2019 at 9:40am:
Since I've been long gone from this world, what is BAP? Looks like I have missed lot of changes in the industry.

BAP are bonus ad points. Their value are 1 point = .0005 dollars so 2000 = $1.

If you buy an ad pack at PTCS for $1 you get free advertising plus 2360 BAP. That is $1.18 for every dollar you buy. Then you get paid out the BAP income via click ads (minus commissions) until you run out

David

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17
Send Topic Print