Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17
Send Topic Print
PTCShare (Read 96514 times)
rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: PTCShare
Reply #75 - 8th Jul, 2019 at 5:37pm

With almost 30 active Bulk ad campaigns I was expecting some serious traffic coming from here but it's quite the opposite, getting only between 1000-2000 clicks / day. What a joke.

Their system is setup so that it delivers about 500 clicks per ad within the first 24 hours, while the rest get spread out over several weeks if not months!! For example one campaign with 10k clicks which I bought on June 16th, received only 1384 visits out of 10000!!! Very disappointing to say the least.

So for me it's not worth it, even if the money is returned after a while (I'm extra curious about how long that will take).

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #76 - 8th Jul, 2019 at 7:24pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 8th Jul, 2019 at 5:37pm:
With almost 30 active Bulk ad campaigns I was expecting some serious traffic coming from here but it's quite the opposite, getting only between 1000-2000 clicks / day. What a joke.

Their system is setup so that it delivers about 500 clicks per ad within the first 24 hours, while the rest get spread out over several weeks if not months!! For example one campaign with 10k clicks which I bought on June 16th, received only 1384 visits out of 10000!!! Very disappointing to say the least.

So for me it's not worth it, even if the money is returned after a while (I'm extra curious about how long that will take).

I think it's still kinda early to judge them.. the site is only one month old and has around 30 thousand active members right now..

Btw, we can view the generic stats in this page:
https://www.ptcshare.com/general-charts

They have around 1000 signups per day however so a lot of fresh people are coming in daily, so there is a lot of potential.

We should also keep in mind that people that didn't know Paidverts only see it as another new and unreliable site, so it will take some time to build up trust.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #77 - 8th Jul, 2019 at 10:28pm

As a large advertiser, I would suggest you send in a support ticket with your concerns. They are very sensitive to this kind of thing and will probably work to speed things up for you. I do agree that ad delivery has been slow and part of the problem is not giving people the right price for low-value ads to click. Plus, bombarding them with ultra-low lvalue ads just forces them to buy the filter.

So talk to them. Let them know who you are and they will probably take your concerns seriously or work on any suggestions you might have

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #78 - 11th Jul, 2019 at 6:55am

Thanks to huge gaming earnings yesterday total BAP went down by about 4 million. At .0005 per BAP that's a $2000 reduction in future payouts

Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #79 - 12th Jul, 2019 at 6:09pm

Quote:
MarcdeKoning - Administrator

12/07/2019 10:37
Yesterday we sold a whopping 7000 ad packs, but barely gained any BAP.
We are certain that this is not the period yet at which we will see the total bap decline.
We fully expect people to compound for at least a few months to grow their accounts, people need to get used to the system etc.. And thatīs when we expect things to be sustainable/have the total BAP slowly decline.

We are going to focus on keeping this very healthy.
More income sources, all profits added to the ad issue pool..
Aggressive marketing to site owners to come and advertise with us
New incentives to build a loyal membership of advertisers..

And then a ton of things will change on Paidverts and we will start cross referring the 2.

We have plenty of ideas, marketing approaches and more to make this thing work for us for a long time.
All we need is you to be patient for just a bit longer.
Every single month we will pay a return to the investors of the ptcshare fund, while we build up a safety buffer to get through the slower months of the year and make sure we have funds for extensive external marketing campaigns.
Then.. Fast track queue!

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #80 - 12th Jul, 2019 at 9:18pm

Now in my dashboard it says I do not have the super user upgrade (mini) active, but when I click in, it shows it's still active. Must be a weird bug. Anyone else noticed this?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #81 - 12th Jul, 2019 at 10:19pm

ruicarlov wrote on 12th Jul, 2019 at 9:18pm:
Now in my dashboard it says I do not have the super user upgrade (mini) active, but when I click in, it shows it's still active. Must be a weird bug. Anyone else noticed this?

Mine says I don't have it.. and when I click on it... it still says I don't have it..

Pool luck... I guess I'll have to buy it...  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #82 - 15th Jul, 2019 at 1:35am

It looks like, with forced bulk ad buying to maintain my BAP levels, that I'll have enough traffic to promote at least 5 sites creating a constant traffic flow to them.

I'll go with these 5

DM points ptp
DM cash ptp
R4A
Traffic G
Downline Farm

Once I get to level 11 I'll be spending some BAP on banners for DF since the banners seem to do best at getting signups. The page views at DF will allow me to keep generating referral contest prizes

I'm choosing these sites because they can all generate cash or traffic from the hits they get. The cash earned at DM will be compounded into banner impressions for DF and PTCS. That will give a good bang for the buck. The DM points will be converted to banner impressions which will get broad industry exposure. I'll also use DM cash to buy NoMinimum ptp views at DM which will also create more ad views/cash/banner impressions

Traffic G doesn't provide the best banner results for DF but maybe the page views will create results

So this will all be free residual benefits while getting paid to advertise at PTCS  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #83 - 15th Jul, 2019 at 4:36pm

It looks like campaign delivery is speeding up. Most of mine are clearing pretty fast now. I think we are getting through the first initial backlog from the beginning when people invested

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #84 - 17th Jul, 2019 at 6:41am

3 straight days of decreasing total BAP

Money

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #85 - 23rd Jul, 2019 at 6:53am

So just over 1 month in:

My BAP value has grown 28% after reinvesting everything

I've received 121754/147825 page views

728 banners = 375400 impressions
125 banners = 292254 impressions

PAID TO ADVERTISE!  Money Smiley

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #86 - 24th Jul, 2019 at 1:28am

moneymarketing wrote on 23rd Jul, 2019 at 6:53am:
So just over 1 month in:

My BAP value has grown 28% after reinvesting everything

I've received 121754/147825 page views

728 banners = 375400 impressions
125 banners = 292254 impressions

PAID TO ADVERTISE!  Money Smiley

Smiley

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #87 - 25th Jul, 2019 at 1:39am

Dang it, can't view any ads for a while. Always get the message "Error, please try again". And it's $0.44 that are expiring soon....  Cry

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #88 - 25th Jul, 2019 at 3:50pm

ruicarlov wrote on 25th Jul, 2019 at 1:39am:
Dang it, can't view any ads for a while. Always get the message "Error, please try again". And it's $0.44 that are expiring soon....  Cry

I just clicked on some ads and didn't have this problem?

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #89 - 25th Jul, 2019 at 7:39pm

Today it was working again. But the ads last night went with the fishies.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17
Send Topic Print