Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ORU Marketplace (Read 5994 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
ORU Marketplace
6th Nov, 2019 at 10:55pm

This is the discussion topic for the ORU marketplace. (for newbies:) To join you can find it here in the downline builder. Join with that link and then you can place your link underneath it

https://www.ptcbox.me/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1573073248

You don't need to pay to join. The process is quite easy but you do need a cell phone in order to get the 2fa text. Once you start getting payments from DLF your upgrade will automatically be activated. I'm going to look around and see what other info I can find

Note: Your username will not be your affiliate link name. Be sure and check the welcome email to find your affiliate link and affiliate ID. Once you have that, then you can enter it in at DLF also so that your referrals there will join under you

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: ORU Marketplace
Reply #1 - 6th Nov, 2019 at 11:15pm

In order to deal with funds you need to give them deeper info like addresses etc.

I'll find out more how the funding side works when my auto-upgrade kicks in after my first payout

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #2 - 6th Nov, 2019 at 11:34pm

moneymarketing wrote on 6th Nov, 2019 at 11:15pm:
In order to deal with funds you need to give them deeper info like addresses etc.

I'll find out more how the funding side works when my auto-upgrade kicks in after my first payout

Are there any special benefits in using it for DLF instead of PayPal?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #3 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 6:20am

SolidSnake wrote on 6th Nov, 2019 at 11:34pm:
Are there any special benefits in using it for DLF instead of PayPal?

I'll know more when I upgrade. Being a 'lite' member limits your account options. The only real benefit, for now, is that it keeps you off paypal's radar. There are also participation points you receive for being a member of ORU. I haven't found a schedule of how those affect you.

Also, if you are a member, then you get the chance of people signing up under you in the DLB. As my income grows and I drop the occasional ad into Neobux, that should be beneficial in and of itself

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 6:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 7th Nov, 2019 at 6:20am:
I'll know more when I upgrade. Being a 'lite' member limits your account options. The only real benefit, for now, is that it keeps you off paypal's radar. There are also participation points you receive for being a member of ORU. I haven't found a schedule of how those affect you.

Also, if you are a member, then you get the chance of people signing up under you in the DLB. As my income grows and I drop the occasional ad into Neobux, that should be beneficial in and of itself

So you can get paid in ORU but not upgrade. You still need PP or you can use stripe. So that is a bit awkward. I guess I'll just stick with the PP subscription. I'm hoping the ORU gateway will lead to converting to cryptos but it remains to be seen. I think ORU has some sort of profit sharing also but the site was written like a technical manual. By geeks for geeks  Grin

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 6:29pm

Well, bad news and good news. Apparently I had my referral name in the payout slot when I should have had my username. So I didn't get paid. It is still in my account so I'll need to wait a month and by that time it will probably be double or more.

The good news is that I was paid 19 cents in profit sharing at ORU for being a member for one day and not being upgraded  Money

This is cool

I'll try to figure out what it will be with an upgrade and I hope these are US$ and not funny crypto money that is worth one-millionth of a cent.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #6 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 8:02pm

It doesn't look like you can get paid in crypto. They have a few debit cards. Paypal, payoneer and western U the three most known

They also have a ton of coupons you can clip for savings on groceries

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 10:39pm

Well.. at least you'll get an occasional free apple... and not the electronics type...  Roll Eyes  Grin

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 11:03pm

SolidSnake wrote on 7th Nov, 2019 at 10:39pm:
Well.. at least you'll get an occasional free apple... and not the electronics type...  Roll Eyes  Grin

The idea behind the daily stipend is so the 'disenfranchised' poor can build up the funds for an upgrade. This is what their help section says. I think it is not quite enough to give you a full upgrade in a month. If you can earn a few pennies, then you can make a small profit and be brought into the upgrade club without it costing the site anything.

It is a nice outreach to the poor and smart marketing for our industry where many people rely on those pennies to live

They want to take market share away from the banks before these people have any money to put in the banks. Smart

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #9 - 7th Nov, 2019 at 11:12pm

I think also that the site might get the old gotcha hit from PP in the future so we need to be prepared and cautious about that. It may force them into BTC and cryptos

We know the drill. Keep your cash levels low if you do join and hope they have enough reserves to weather the impact

It's sad that people still put their faith in PP to this day  Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #10 - 13th Nov, 2019 at 7:00am

Daily rebates have fallen back to 4 cents per day. So basically this is a payment processor that you are paying 5.95 per month for the privilege of using. That, along with the lack of cryptos needs to be changed if they ever hope to compete.

I have reverted back to being paid by paypal and would put these guys in the 'not recommend' category

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 20th Nov, 2019 at 11:40pm

moneymarketing wrote on 13th Nov, 2019 at 7:00am:
Daily rebates have fallen back to 4 cents per day. So basically this is a payment processor that you are paying 5.95 per month for the privilege of using. That, along with the lack of cryptos needs to be changed if they ever hope to compete.

I have reverted back to being paid by paypal and would put these guys in the 'not recommend' category

I've cut my losses here and transferred 19.40 to PayPal. On the positive side, they paid almost immediately. So when my upgrade expires, I'll revert back to free member status

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print