Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AdFeedz (Read 2724 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
AdFeedz
11th Dec, 2019 at 6:52pm

Don't forget to start a topic in the appropriate section when you enter a site in the downline builder so that we can discuss it.

I actually joined this site myself to test it when it first opened so I can't join under Dan.

I joined because it had an ad pack feature like paidverts. Though the advertising does get a lot of clicks, I have yet to be paid back the funds I invested. This is one reason I did not post the site here.

Maybe Dan can speak to the pure advertising benefits and how he is using the site as an advertiser. Return on investment and things like that

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Re: AdFeedz
Reply #1 - 12th Dec, 2019 at 3:11am

In the future, maybe you'd be better off to still post it in the downline builder. Otherwise, I could have joined under you. I also happen to be in Sebas' downline. Are you in his downline as well? Anyway one reason why I joined was cause I saw that it was getting alot of DonkeyMails' PTP hits in that program. And I was looking for ways to make up for what had happened in TrafficG.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 12th Dec, 2019 at 7:40am

dansbanners wrote on 12th Dec, 2019 at 3:11am:
In the future, maybe you'd be better off to still post it in the downline builder. Otherwise, I could have joined under you. I also happen to be in Sebas' downline. Are you in his downline as well? Anyway one reason why I joined was cause I saw that it was getting alot of DonkeyMails' PTP hits in that program. And I was looking for ways to make up for what had happened in TrafficG.

This board would be awful full if I posted every program that I joined  Grin

Our original plan was for all of us to go out and test and the ones we thought profitable we would post here. I didn't think that site was good, you did. I spent $7.25 on an ad pack in March and have barely recovered just over $5 so that is not a good return at all. That is why I didn't post it.

I joined from a revenue share purpose which is why I didn't recommend it but if you are benefiting from the advertising then that is great

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #3 - 14th Dec, 2019 at 7:38pm

I already decided to delete my membership after determining that there wasn't good compounding growth potential with the program. And also removed it from the forum's downline builder.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 15th Dec, 2019 at 7:32am

dansbanners wrote on 14th Dec, 2019 at 7:38pm:
I already decided to delete my membership after determining that there wasn't good compounding growth potential with the program. And also removed it from the forum's downline builder.

Undecided

That's probably not a bad move. I don't think they will be around much longer. I'll let you know if they disappear

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #5 - 15th Dec, 2019 at 5:57pm

I also need a reason to promote the program. It also didn't exactly help that it wasn't a paid to promote nor did they provide referring page credits / impressions to the members.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print