Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
rotate5urls
21st Dec, 2019 at 6:17am

have you seen this?

https://rotate5url.com/

Smiley

I wonder who this is trying to copy?  Grin

If you go to the PTP page, they go through 5 pages, one every few seconds. How is anybody supposed to join your page and see your offer if it is only up for a few seconds?

Also, When I'm viewing ads at a PTC, I barely get through the second and I think you need all 5 to validate. They also don't publicly declare their PTP rate which is a red flag

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: rotate5urls
Reply #1 - 21st Dec, 2019 at 10:50am

moneymarketing wrote on 21st Dec, 2019 at 6:17am:
have you seen this?

https://rotate5url.com/

Smiley

I wonder who this is trying to copy?  Grin

If you go to the PTP page, they go through 5 pages, one every few seconds. How is anybody supposed to join your page and see your offer if it is only up for a few seconds?

Also, When I'm viewing ads at a PTC, I barely get through the second and I think you need all 5 to validate. They also don't publicly declare their PTP rate which is a red flag

Good points. How is one supposed to be interested if he can't see the benefits of joining?  Huh

At least they did well with their design. Smiley

Conversions however is another story..

Edited:
To add up, I noticed their ads on YGP and after clicking them I noticed that the publisher was credited $0.00005.

Then I completed the captcha test and the page reloaded without the YGP frame and got the message "invalid visit", I tried to reload it a bunch of times there and was always showing "invalid visit", which is not cool..

Then I clicked on the rest of the r5u ads which actually belonged to the same publisher and once again he was credited $0.00005.

I also tried to reload the page without solving the captcha test and each visit was credited the same amount.

But when I clicked the 4th ad the same publisher was credited $0.00001 for my visit, still within the frame. So after a few visits my guess is ~8 the amount drops to $0.00001.

Everytime the frame was removed, I got the "invalid visit" message.

I have no idea if they work based on tiers though so that's not a complete review of their earnings.. just a brief testing session.

« Last Edit: 21st Dec, 2019 at 11:04am by SolidSnake »  
IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: rotate5urls
Reply #2 - 22nd Dec, 2019 at 7:19am

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Dec, 2019 at 10:50am:
Good points. How is one supposed to be interested if he can't see the benefits of joining?  Huh

At least they did well with their design. Smiley

Conversions however is another story..

Edited:
To add up, I noticed their ads on YGP and after clicking them I noticed that the publisher was credited $0.00005.

Then I completed the captcha test and the page reloaded without the YGP frame and got the message "invalid visit", I tried to reload it a bunch of times there and was always showing "invalid visit", which is not cool..

Then I clicked on the rest of the r5u ads which actually belonged to the same publisher and once again he was credited $0.00005.

I also tried to reload the page without solving the captcha test and each visit was credited the same amount.

But when I clicked the 4th ad the same publisher was credited $0.00001 for my visit, still within the frame. So after a few visits my guess is ~8 the amount drops to $0.00001.

Everytime the frame was removed, I got the "invalid visit" message.

I have no idea if they work based on tiers though so that's not a complete review of their earnings.. just a brief testing session.

I guess the ironic part is that you can't even use it for points at a PTP because those are typically banned inside a rotator. And if what you say about the payment distribution is correct, I'd say the payout is backward. They should probably be paying more for the later ones to give people incentive to look for sites that will show for longer with the highest paying one to the very last site showing since that will be the one viewers will stop on.

This must have been created by someone who thinks sites still use a minimum 15-second view/credit setup as the standard. So I'm guessing this was created by someone from the TE side if the industry

David

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print