Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Apple PTC - Earn in USD - Get Paid in BTC (Read 20341 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Apple PTC - Earn in USD - Get Paid in BTC
Reply #30 - 25th May, 2020 at 6:23pm

I'm going to start testing the traffic flow there. I've bought a 1-month PTP ad in the member store for $5. I'll put the DLF page in there since it has a hit counter. I'm waiting for approval.

BTW, if you are going to buy traffic, buy from the member store and not the regular store. There are some great deals in there. Quite a few unlimited and pay per click banner ads

Also, it might be a good time to stock up on those longer-term (6 months to a year) unlimited view ads since they could be withdrawn or increased in price if the member base grows significantly

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #31 - 30th May, 2020 at 6:41pm

Quote:
You have just received a gift!

So as a way to show appreciation for all the commissions that are starting to flow for all the purchases I'm making, Dan has gifted me 250 PTC credits twice now. That's free money because it will go to promoting R4A  Money

Smiley Smiley

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #32 - 30th May, 2020 at 7:17pm

moneymarketing wrote on 25th May, 2020 at 6:23pm:
I'm going to start testing the traffic flow there. I've bought a 1-month PTP ad in the member store for $5. I'll put the DLF page in there since it has a hit counter. I'm waiting for approval.

BTW, if you are going to buy traffic, buy from the member store and not the regular store. There are some great deals in there. Quite a few unlimited and pay per click banner ads

Also, it might be a good time to stock up on those longer-term (6 months to a year) unlimited view ads since they could be withdrawn or increased in price if the member base grows significantly

After testing it is sort of a mixed bag. What is good is very good. What is bad is very bad. The admin just wrote on the forum recently that their personal life is crashing down around them. This is usually a red flag but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and drop it to a yellow flag.

These problems, however, are causing traffic and ads to be delayed and not checked. This could lead to problems going forward.

So I've tried PTC, PTP, rotator, and banner ads.

The PTC is working fine and creating great ratios at R4A. I will say that the ad was approved before the admin announced their troubles so I don't know if it will be easy to get a new ad approved. This could also be a huge opportunity for those who do have ads approved since they will have less competition

About the time of the troubles, I submitted the PTP ad. I had to put in a ticket to get it checked and approved. All was well but I only got 14 hits the first day and then it stopped. I put in another ticket for that and have yet to hear so I suspect the troubles have caught up with them and they are now swamped. So PTP advertising is not going good

The rotator is the same. I put in an ad and am still waiting for approval. I won't send a support ticket until I hear better news in the forum for the owner. Not good.

Banners are working but, once again it was banners placed before the troubles so I don't know how well new ones will go. I would recommend banner advertising there. They place the banner in prime RE and my banner click ratio is acceptable

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #33 - 31st May, 2020 at 4:28pm

Here's a good thread not only showing that rotate4all is getting good rave reviews at the Apple PTC forum:

https://www.appleptc.info/index.php?view=forum&ac=thread&id=427&;

But also that rotate4all is getting a very good valid ratio when being promoted in Apple PTC. Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #34 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 5:43pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th May, 2020 at 7:17pm:
The rotator is the same. I put in an ad and am still waiting for approval. I won't send a support ticket until I hear better news in the forum for the owner. Not good.

Update on the rotator: she was able to get the ad approved today. Not only does it provide a good amount of traffic but of 300 clicks at apple, 247 of them registered at DLF so that is a pretty good size draw. I've had it as low as 50% clicks registered at DLF so this could be a cheap way to participate in the contest

Note to Dan: This might be a good option for your BoB splash page

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #35 - 1st Jun, 2020 at 6:15pm

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Jun, 2020 at 5:43pm:
Note to Dan: This might be a good option for your BoB splash page

Yes. I'm already promoting the BoB splash page in their rotator.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #36 - 5th Jun, 2020 at 10:29pm

moneymarketing wrote on 30th May, 2020 at 6:41pm:
So as a way to show appreciation for all the commissions that are starting to flow for all the purchases I'm making, Dan has gifted me 250 PTC credits twice now. That's free money because it will go to promoting R4A  Money

Smiley Smiley

You're welcome moneymarketing! You deserved it! Cool

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #37 - 5th Jun, 2020 at 10:30pm

Just got my third Apple PTC referral. This one an experienced marketer that's also a member of some of the programs I'm a member of! Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #38 - 6th Jun, 2020 at 12:04am

Just got another referral notice. Just a couple of hours after my last one. My 4th! Cool

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #39 - 20th Jun, 2020 at 9:21pm

300 referrals!  Smiley

I think I'll take a breather here. I still have some residual ads but I won't add to the ads for now. I want to see what kind of cash flow the 300 can create. For now, I'll focus my advertising on R4A and continue to build that circle up

Also, the site is young (the recent growth is). I want to see where it goes from here and if it experiences any growing pains

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #40 - 20th Jun, 2020 at 10:24pm

Great moneymarketing! Thanks for your help in helping the program to grow. I appreciate it! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #41 - 21st Jun, 2020 at 6:30am

moneymarketing wrote on 20th Jun, 2020 at 9:21pm:
300 referrals!  Smiley

I think I'll take a breather here. I still have some residual ads but I won't add to the ads for now. I want to see what kind of cash flow the 300 can create. For now, I'll focus my advertising on R4A and continue to build that circle up

Also, the site is young (the recent growth is). I want to see where it goes from here and if it experiences any growing pains

Correction. In keeping with my pledge to use site earnings buy site products, I have bought another month of the random referral pool. I didn't think those would be available again since the pool was full in the recent past. I still consider those a pretty good buy

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #42 - 3rd Jul, 2020 at 2:58pm

Just got my 5th referral! Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada