Send Topic Print
Grammarly (Read 3474 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Grammarly
2nd Jun, 2020 at 6:44am

Do you guys use this?

I use it on my laptop but not on my phone. Today I was notified that my writing was more accurate than 95% of all Grammarly users in the free format  Shocked Smiley

When I first started I was going as low as 40% so this program is definitely recommended if you want to improve your writing and spelling skills

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Re: Grammarly
Reply #1 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 3:33pm

I always relied on the built-in auto-correct as I'm not really comfortable in having Chrome extensions which can *read* the contents of ALL websites that I visit.

On the other hand, their affiliate program looks quite promising: https://www.grammarly.com/affiliates
$0.20 / free signup + $20 for premium purchases. It think this could be our next cash-cow....

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #2 - 2nd Jun, 2020 at 5:06pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 2nd Jun, 2020 at 3:33pm:
I always relied on the built-in auto-correct as I'm not really comfortable in having Chrome extensions which can *read* the contents of ALL websites that I visit.

On the other hand, their affiliate program looks quite promising: https://www.grammarly.com/affiliates
$0.20 / free signup + $20 for premium purchases. It think this could be our next cash-cow....

Auto-correct gets the spelling but misses the grammar. That is why I tried it originally in the first place. I agree about them reading/storing everything we write. I probably would be very cautious using it for business communication. I remember collaborating on building an app in the past using google docs and about a year later I saw a knock off of the product we were trying to build. I researched the builder and discovered he was a google employee  Sad

That's one reason I keep the app to FF only and don't install it on my phone. They probably get it all anyway but at least I'm making a statement

I haven't seen too many people advertising in the PTC arena which is always a red flag. Sites will often blacklist our industry thinking the traffic is sub-par but we have a lot of high-end users too

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #3 - 3rd Jun, 2020 at 11:13am

Just got approved for their Affiliate program. Have setup a few banners so let's see how it goes Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #4 - 3rd Jun, 2020 at 4:52pm

rotate4all.com wrote on 3rd Jun, 2020 at 11:13am:
Just got approved for their Affiliate program. Have setup a few banners so let's see how it goes Smiley

Cool! Let us know

David

IP Logged

rotate4all.com

With great power comes
great responsibility.

Reply #5 - 10th Jun, 2020 at 10:54am

Got around 1000 clicks in a week but 0 conversions.
Seems GPT users don't give a Censored about proper grammar Smiley
Oh well, moving on to something else.

IP Logged

maela
Recruit Member

I love being here!

Reply #6 - 10th Jun, 2020 at 2:18pm

I love grammarly, really helps to notice some small typos or a wrong preposition Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #7 - 10th Jun, 2020 at 4:26pm

maela wrote on 10th Jun, 2020 at 2:18pm:
I love grammarly, really helps to notice some small typos or a wrong preposition Smiley

Hi maela,

Welcome to the Forum. Hope you make a could use of it or find it helpful! Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print