Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Infinity Traffic Boost (Read 27075 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Infinity Traffic Boost
7th Jul, 2020 at 5:46pm

Good show, SS, for joining.

Maybe you can look around to see what kind of benefits we can get from it.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Infinity Traffic Boost
Reply #1 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 1:30am

There are multiple benefits when having purchased an advertising package (called Traffic-Package-Option or TPO).
Here's what I could collect in a quick read of some of their help sections.

Their TPOs are listed here:

Referral purchase commissions:
Free members earn 30% of their referral commissions, while advertisers that have purchased a TPO earn 80% of their referral purchases.

They have a second sale pass up system that goes down to "infinite" depth (the second purchase of a referral goes to their upline's upline).

It looks like this:

And apparently they use a pool that grants some additional earnings that lowers the advertising cost based on the TPO purchased:

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #2 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 4:59am

So the only way you could benefit is if you purchase some shares or a package?

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #3 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 6:34pm

dansbanners wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 4:59am:
So the only way you could benefit is if you purchase some shares or a package?

No, it also works as a traffic exchange, so we can earn some free advertising credits by surfing with a 4-to-1 ratio, though they work on a 15 seconds semi-forced focus counter (it slows down when not in focus), so it might be tiring to some. However it may prove to be of good quality due to these factors.

I tried it and after viewing 10 pages I got a notification saying "You just received a Surfers Rewards Pool share!". From what I read that's another way to earn. We earn a daily amount based on the share value that flunctuates daily and the last 30 days history goes like this:

Date                  Share Value
2020-07-07      38 Satoshi
2020-07-06      40 Satoshi
2020-07-05      43 Satoshi
2020-07-04      44 Satoshi
2020-07-03      44 Satoshi
2020-07-02      44 Satoshi
2020-07-01      43 Satoshi
2020-06-30      44 Satoshi
2020-06-29      43 Satoshi
2020-06-28      45 Satoshi
2020-06-27      47 Satoshi
2020-06-26      46 Satoshi
2020-06-25      44 Satoshi
2020-06-24      45 Satoshi
2020-06-23      45 Satoshi
2020-06-22      47 Satoshi
2020-06-21      45 Satoshi
2020-06-20      49 Satoshi
2020-06-19      41 Satoshi
2020-06-18      35 Satoshi
2020-06-17      37 Satoshi
2020-06-16      35 Satoshi
2020-06-15      34 Satoshi
2020-06-14      33 Satoshi
2020-06-13      34 Satoshi
2020-06-12      34 Satoshi
2020-06-11      33 Satoshi
2020-06-10      33 Satoshi
2020-06-09      33 Satoshi
2020-06-08      33 Satoshi
30 Days Avg      40 Satoshi

Plus there are also 30% referral purchase commisions as a free member (those get "boosted" to 80% when purchasing advertising but one can still get 30% as a free member).

Btw, I can confirm Rui has signed up under me, only he needs to activate his account using the confirmation link he received by email. Members that don't confirm their email are considered inactive so they get removed after 30 days.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #4 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 6:44pm

Ok, there's something else that's interesting there..

There is a PIF referral option.. however the way it works is different than in PV..

We can purchase a TPO for an unreferred member and grant him all its benefits but also this gets him moved to our direct downline! Smiley

And we can view his activity prior to deciding if it's worth it or not.. this is a really cool feature for a site to provide IMO..  Smiley

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #5 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 7:01pm

So as an upgraded advertiser, we should be able to make a profit then?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #6 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 7:08pm

Now this is a downer.. I've checked more stuff on the site and they have a banned sites list that includes paidverts.com and as a reason they say "Doesn't pay".. I'm not sure how they got that conclusion.. Huh

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #7 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 7:10pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 7:01pm:
So as an upgraded advertiser, we should be able to make a profit then?

I'm not sure if it all works out, I'm just pointing out their features and what I can find on it.

It looks promising though..

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #8 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 8:08pm

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 7:08pm:
Now this is a downer.. I've checked more stuff on the site and they have a banned sites list that includes paidverts.com and as a reason they say "Doesn't pay".. I'm not sure how they got that conclusion.. Huh

So the stigma before Marc took over is stuck there. There are a lot of sites like that and the main reason usually is that they can lock out a potential competitor

Quote:
I'm not sure if it all works out, I'm just pointing out their features and what I can find on it.

It looks promising though..

Yes. It does seem a bit confusing. I like simple if we are selling it to referrals. If we can figure out a way and as long as it is profitable or gives us low cost or free traffic, then it is a positive. That's what we strive for here. Not all sites are about getting referrals.  Smiley

R4A is accepted there?

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #9 - 8th Jul, 2020 at 9:41pm

moneymarketing wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 8:08pm:
So the stigma before Marc took over is stuck there. There are a lot of sites like that and the main reason usually is that they can lock out a potential competitor
Maybe if we kindly asked them to reconsider, showing them a bunch of our own payment proofs.. do you think they would remove the ban?

Quote:
Yes. It does seem a bit confusing. I like simple if we are selling it to referrals. If we can figure out a way and as long as it is profitable or gives us low cost or free traffic, then it is a positive. That's what we strive for here. Not all sites are about getting referrals.  Smiley
Another thing I don't like is that they request a lot of information for us to be able to receive commissions:

Quote:
* Required field

** Required field to receive commissions. Also, make sure you choose your preferred payment option in the "Earnings Section / Referral Earnings" after saving your settings here.

Quote:
R4A is accepted there?
I don't see it listed, so I guess it's alright.

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #10 - 9th Jul, 2020 at 2:49am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 6:34pm:
No, it also works as a traffic exchange, so we can earn some free advertising credits by surfing with a 4-to-1 ratio, though they work on a 15 seconds semi-forced focus counter (it slows down when not in focus), so it might be tiring to some. However it may prove to be of good quality due to these factors.

I tried it and after viewing 10 pages I got a notification saying "You just received a Surfers Rewards Pool share!". From what I read that's another way to earn. We earn a daily amount based on the share value that flunctuates daily and the last 30 days history goes like this:

Date                  Share Value
2020-07-07      38 Satoshi

Do they only deal in Satoshis in earnings?

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #11 - 9th Jul, 2020 at 6:37am

SolidSnake wrote on 8th Jul, 2020 at 9:41pm:
Maybe if we kindly asked them to reconsider, showing them a bunch of our own payment proofs.. do you think they would remove the ban?

You can try but I doubt it. These guys, once they pull an action like that seldom reverse their decisions and always act like they know better than anyone else

Quote:
Another thing I don't like is that they request a lot of information for us to be able to receive commissions:

https://i.ibb.co/V98RmJn/Capture.png

Yes, that is a lot. Especially since they are dealing in BTC which doesn't need as high financial compliance. I assume they are American which would explain the need for more info. If Im taking out more than $100 it's not too bad though

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #12 - 9th Jul, 2020 at 1:52pm

moneymarketing,

My gut feeling is that the 3 of you would probably benefit more from being in each other's downline, so you can go ahead and join next.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #13 - 9th Jul, 2020 at 6:09pm

I have an idea.

I'm willing to commit $100 in seed money to this. We need to trigger the 80% commission to make this beneficial and get the profit-sharing to go but SS will need to confirm this.

so the idea is for everyone to join and upgrade at the basic level with a tpo package. I'll join at the bottom and buy in at the $100 level. This should trigger an 80% cascade upwards. Dan is above me and will invest this at the highest level. This will trigger another 80% commission for Rui who invests his at the highest level possible which will trigger and 80% commission for SS

This will at least get us traffic but depending on the income might create some great compounding if we keep reinvesting

SS, do they take skrill there?

David

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #14 - 9th Jul, 2020 at 6:29pm

moneymarketing,

That's okay. You can go ahead and join next. I'm sticking to my feeling that you 3 would probably make a stronger downline. Don't want to be the weak link or something. You guys have always been more into bitcoins, making purchases, buying referrals, paidverts, etc, than I have been anyway. Thanks though.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print