Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Infinity Traffic Boost (Read 26614 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Infinity Traffic Boost
Reply #45 - 16th Jul, 2020 at 6:01pm

SolidSnake wrote on 16th Jul, 2020 at 11:17am:
My upline PIFed me with 1000 credits and my dashboard now reads: "Up to Traffic Package Option 2 until 2020-08-13 06:05:29"

I guess that means I will only get commissions from my downline only if they purchase TPO#1 or TPO#2?

you get commissions up to one level above. I can understand why he pif'ed you since he gets 80% back.

Edit: I guess he gave you level one which makes you eligible for 1 and 2

One thing, I have a problem with is the expiring traffic package. If it is only earning 30 cents on the dollar, then there is no way we will earn our money back.

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #46 - 17th Jul, 2020 at 7:28am

So Rui,

If you buy at level two then SS should make 80% of that. I can buy in at level three and you will make a profit on your purchase plus you will get the free credits and daily income.

I'll get 4k credits and the daily income which I can reinvest for more credits. If my 125 banner works and brings referrals to ApplePTC then that will bring in income too. So there is not a big risk here. Only about $10 net after everyone gets their commissions

SS, your dashboard indicates your commission level is 80%, right?
« Last Edit: 17th Jul, 2020 at 8:18am by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #47 - 17th Jul, 2020 at 10:31am

moneymarketing wrote on 17th Jul, 2020 at 7:28am:
So Rui,

If you buy at level two then SS should make 80% of that. I can buy in at level three and you will make a profit on your purchase plus you will get the free credits and daily income.

I'll get 4k credits and the daily income which I can reinvest for more credits. If my 125 banner works and brings referrals to ApplePTC then that will bring in income too. So there is not a big risk here. Only about $10 net after everyone gets their commissions

SS, your dashboard indicates your commission level is 80%, right?

Yes it does show 80%, but I'm considering purchasing a TPO #3 pack, so I've made cashout to Payeer from PTCShare as well..

Just give me some time until it gets processed, I could then buy a TPO #3 and Rui could choose his path.

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #48 - 19th Jul, 2020 at 7:53am

I have the minimum 30 credits now for a banner to enter the rotation so I'll be able to test the APTC 125 banner there. I'm using this to timestamp when the banner became eligible for display

David

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #49 - 19th Jul, 2020 at 7:47pm

moneymarketing wrote on 19th Jul, 2020 at 7:53am:
I have the minimum 30 credits now for a banner to enter the rotation so I'll be able to test the APTC 125 banner there. I'm using this to timestamp when the banner became eligible for display

26 views 0 clicks after 12 hours  Smiley

Maybe a 2nd banner slot
« Last Edit: 19th Jul, 2020 at 8:13pm by moneymarketing »  

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #50 - 20th Jul, 2020 at 11:35am

SolidSnake wrote on 15th Jul, 2020 at 7:46am:
I've also added a rotator campaign plus a banner ad for BoB.

The site has 13,290 members so we should not expect miracles with that.

However we could monitor its growth and see if there is potential..

Getting back to this one.. here are my stats after 5 days:

Quote:
439 Views / 0 Clicks = 0% Conversion

I guess the 468x60 banner works faster than 125x125..  Huh

Now here's the thing.. I have enough funds on Payeer for a TPO #3 but I'm having a bunch of second thoughts.
Is it really a good course of action based on what we've seen so far?

Their delivery rates are so slow that a TPO #1 (1000 credits) runs for more than a month.
What's the point in getting more if they can't deliver them?

Plus they are very overpriced.. TPO #3 costs $13.42 and includes only 4571 credits.
On Scarlet for example we can get 10000 credits at the price of $10 and they sure can deliver much faster.

Even with the benefits of our chain, I'm not entirely sure it's still worth it..

Dont know

IP Logged

moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Reply #51 - 20th Jul, 2020 at 6:29pm

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Jul, 2020 at 11:35am:
Getting back to this one.. here are my stats after 5 days:

I guess the 468x60 banner works faster than 125x125..  Huh

Now here's the thing.. I have enough funds on Payeer for a TPO #3 but I'm having a bunch of second thoughts.
Is it really a good course of action based on what we've seen so far?

Their delivery rates are so slow that a TPO #1 (1000 credits) runs for more than a month.
What's the point in getting more if they can't deliver them?

Plus they are very overpriced.. TPO #3 costs $13.42 and includes only 4571 credits.
On Scarlet for example we can get 10000 credits at the price of $10 and they sure can deliver much faster.

Even with the benefits of our chain, I'm not entirely sure it's still worth it..

Dont know

I'm up to 70 total views on two banners. I guess the best thing to do would be to fill in all twenty banner spots to get any traction

The credits are expensive but you're forgetting that if Rui buys at the next level higher and then I buy and the next level above him, you both make a profit due to the 80% commissions. Plus you get income from your shares.

That should give you a good start if you reinvest those profits and maybe you can create some cash flow there

I'll reinvest my profits from the shares.

They also have an auction pool for credits. If you sell the free credits you earn, that can also be rolled into more shares and credits

David

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #52 - 20th Jul, 2020 at 9:16pm

What about you? You'll end up being the one with the most credits. Don't you think it'll be like mfs, where we've got lots of credits but can't really use them fast.

SolidSnake wrote on 20th Jul, 2020 at 11:35am:

Are the packs cheaper using BTC? In that table it shows 9.28.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #53 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 1:19am

ruicarlov wrote on 20th Jul, 2020 at 9:16pm:
Are the packs cheaper using BTC? In that table it shows 9.28.
Yes they are..

Can I transfer cash within Payeer from USD to BTC and then use the BTC balance directly to pay in ITB?

If yes, then that would make sense.. can you point me to the right direction, cause I have a tendency to mess things up when it comes to transfers and lose in fees.. Smiley

IP Logged

dansbanners
VIP Member

I love being here!

Reply #54 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 4:42am

ruicarlov wrote on 20th Jul, 2020 at 9:16pm:
Don't you think it'll be like mfs, where we've got lots of credits but can't really use them fast.

My experience is that this was a good redemption at MFS:

1,000 Unique PTC visitors 0.1 cent 15 sec timer :: 20 points

Not only was it cheap. But it was also used up at a pretty good rate. Usually in just 2 or 3 days. And I was still purchasing this redemption as recent as last year.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #55 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 11:31am

dansbanners wrote on 21st Jul, 2020 at 4:42am:
My experience is that this was a good redemption at MFS:

1,000 Unique PTC visitors 0.1 cent 15 sec timer :: 20 points

Not only was it cheap. But it was also used up at a pretty good rate. Usually in just 2 or 3 days. And I was still purchasing this redemption as recent as last year.

I meant after the switch to no cashouts. Things got different after that.

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Jul, 2020 at 1:19am:
Can I transfer cash within Payeer from USD to BTC and then use the BTC balance directly to pay in ITB?

If yes, then that would make sense.. can you point me to the right direction, cause I have a tendency to mess things up when it comes to transfers and lose in fees.. Smiley

I think you can, but I haven't used it yet. At the very least, I have some BTC around, so you can send me payeer and I send out BTC, if you wish.

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #56 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 12:39pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Jul, 2020 at 11:31am:
I think you can, but I haven't used it yet. At the very least, I have some BTC around, so you can send me payeer and I send out BTC, if you wish.

Well, I tried to exchange $16.80 to BTC within Payeer and it happened instantly.

After the transfer my BTC balance reads 0.00173954 BTC which translates to ~16.20 at the current rate, so I guess they kept something like a fee which is fine.

In ITB I select the TPO#3 and pick Bitcoin as the payment processor. They say that the amount to pay is 0.00101 BTC which at the current rate equals to ~$9.42 which is great, but...

Going back to Payeer, I select "Transfer" then pick my "Bitcoin" balance and insert 0.00101 BTC as the amount to transfer and instantly the "Total" reads 0.00201 BTC that translates to $18.75 at the current rate.

They grab a fee of 0.001 (~$9.32) per transaction?!  Shocked
Well.. no thank you..

I transferred the BTC funds back to my USD balance ending up with $15.95, which means they also hold a small fee when exchanging in both ways.

Aparently they only allow you to enter 6 decimal digits in the field leaving 0.00000054 to float through space in my BTC balance.. lol

So, I went with the Payeer USD way and purchased a TPO #3 for $13.62.

Something else I've noticed, is that the number of simultaneous campaigns we can run depends on our TPO level so it's not like we can run too many of those at the same time, but we can take advantage of a few when upgraded.

Also, we need to surf 10 pages in order to be eligible for 80% commissions by our downline, and the TPO level extends the days that lasts. Etc. in TPO #1, I had to surf 10 pages and I was eligible for 80% commissions for 2 days. Now with TPO #3 it seems I have to do that every 4 days, so that's also a plus.

But without surfing we get no daily shares so it's kind of a requirement with a small bonus. And the maximum number of daily shares we can get for every 10 pages surfed also relies on our TPO level. It kinda bonds everything together.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #57 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 12:47pm

SolidSnake wrote on 21st Jul, 2020 at 12:39pm:
Going back to Payeer, I select "Transfer" then pick my "Bitcoin" balance and insert 0.00101 BTC as the amount to transfer and instantly the "Total" reads 0.00201 BTC that translates to $18.75 at the current rate.

They grab a fee of 0.001 (~$9.32) per transaction?!  Shocked
Well.. no thank you..

I checked how it was to send with bitstamp and the fee is lower, but still amounts to $4,56. Seems like BTC is quite expensive for small payments right now. But for TPO4 and above, it seems like it becomes cheaper to use BTC.

Edited:
You know what, Censored BTC. Just use LTC instead. The equivalent TPO price is the same, and the bitstamp fee for sending LTC is a whooping $0.04  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 21st Jul, 2020 at 1:01pm by ruicarlov »  

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #58 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 1:24pm

ruicarlov wrote on 21st Jul, 2020 at 12:47pm:
I checked how it was to send with bitstamp and the fee is lower, but still amounts to $4,56. Seems like BTC is quite expensive for small payments right now. But for TPO4 and above, it seems like it becomes cheaper to use BTC.

Edited:
You know what, Censored BTC. Just use LTC instead. The equivalent TPO price is the same, and the bitstamp fee for sending LTC is a whooping $0.04  Roll Eyes

Now that LTC way is interesting.. I didn't think of it. Smiley

Btw, my upgrade is still pending, I'll update when I get upgraded.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #59 - 21st Jul, 2020 at 5:48pm

On another note, the censor strikes again.
There's no respect for this guy: ...
For Pete's sake, it's just a Censored!

Grin
« Last Edit: 22nd Jul, 2020 at 9:07am by SolidSnake »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print