Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister Latest Rules Support  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Infinity Traffic Boost (Read 26707 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Re: Infinity Traffic Boost
Reply #75 - 23rd Sep, 2020 at 7:39am

ruicarlov wrote on 22nd Sep, 2020 at 1:04pm:
My "membership" expired yesterday. 9565 credits were used in 4 urls I promoted. Got 2413 credits left, now only going to one site due to the membership expiration.

I'm out of credits. They did move relatively fast. I have no complaints from that angle. For the cost, I'm not sure they were worth it. I got a handful of referrals from them. I don't think I'll continue being active. I do have their banner running at YGP and have 8 sign-ups and three actives so their promotional material works relatively well. I'll thus leave them on the back burner and maybe something will grow out of that.

The rewards for surfing are not adequate enough to keep surfing. They make it difficult with captchas, etc. just to surf and the amount of BTC paid to do it is too low.

They need to get a little more generous with member rewards. Plus the program is a little complicated for the average surfer, IMO.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Reply #76 - 23rd Sep, 2020 at 12:05pm

I'm also not too keen on upgrading again anytime soon.

The credits delivery speed was ok, but the price is only fair when including referral commissions.

Otherwise they're too overpriced and that won't convince people to use the system as a vfm advertising source.

Their surfing process is also discouraging and not rewarding enough.

So, I've also stopped being active there a while ago, but will keep it as an option if it gets larger in the future.

IP Logged

ruicarlov
VIP Member

PTCMan! The doodle superhero
of the PTC world!

Portugal
Reply #77 - 5th Jan, 2021 at 2:00pm

Today I received a notification that my credits had expired and are offering a 25% to 50% bonus on credits by purchasing a TPO. 25% in TPO 1 to 6 and 50% above.

I also noticed that their TPO prices are sligthly lower than when bought the first time.
So a TPO 7 with the 50% credit boost could get 152k credits for $126

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print