Send Topic Print
Covid purge (Read 1152 times)
moneymarketing
Sub Moderator

Vancouver, Canada
Covid purge
1st Dec, 2020 at 4:07pm

OK guys,

Dan is checking a site that just disappeared so I'm going to put out a warning. This is what I wrote to him:
Quote:
Be careful spending money on sites over the next year or so. With the slowdown, we could see many go offline and some scam and then go offline. Beware of too good to be true deals. My gut is telling me we might be heading for another purge.

We are in some economic trouble right now and many sites could disappear. We sort of had that problem in the past where we have a bunch of dominoes fall because everyone was dependent on everyone else for cash and ad bucks. So if you see a few sites going down just be careful and look out for the unbelievable deals. We probably shouldn't believe them  Wink

Different sites disappearing should be a major warning flag for us. Also, watch for changes in cashout speeds, etc.

David

IP Logged

SolidSnake
Forum Administrator

I'm impossible to forget,
but I'm hard to remember

Center of the Universe
Re: Covid purge
Reply #1 - 5th Dec, 2020 at 11:47am

moneymarketing wrote on 1st Dec, 2020 at 4:07pm:
OK guys,

Dan is checking a site that just disappeared so I'm going to put out a warning. This is what I wrote to him:

We are in some economic trouble right now and many sites could disappear. We sort of had that problem in the past where we have a bunch of dominoes fall because everyone was dependent on everyone else for cash and ad bucks. So if you see a few sites going down just be careful and look out for the unbelievable deals. We probably shouldn't believe them  Wink

Different sites disappearing should be a major warning flag for us. Also, watch for changes in cashout speeds, etc.

There could also be many new sites popping up that have no backup funds right now as there are many people looking for cash grabs due to the covid crisis.

Let's be careful.. a bit more than usual that means.. Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print